My first multi build

Good day all friends;

I've finished to apply the decals on Shahak 85.The decals are a mix of Isradecals,Sky's decals and the kit ones.

Now I've to paint the Aluminium areas ( Wheel bays,parabrake housing cap,ecc.) ,detail the camera house,a panel wash and finally a matt coat.

And now the pics.

shahak0131024x647.jpg[/url][/img]

shahak0141024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

shahak0101024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

shahak0081024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

shahak0071024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

This tail close-up show the rough surface that force me to change the model subject from a NMF plane to a camouflaged one and that I'm unable to remove completely... :(

shahak0181024x605.jpg[/url][/img]

Unfortunately I've finished the Alclad Airbrush cleaner and also my local shop finihed this product so the Heller model is still with only the primer .

More progress as soon is possible.

:cheers: Gianni

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all my friends!

Yesterday I've posted my progress in the wrong section,so. I'm forced to repost here my job...

The recon bird is virtually finished,I've only add the canopy and the belly tank.

mirage0191024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

mirage0201024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

mirage0161024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

One of the goal in this model that I like is the camera lens and I want to show the process by which I got it:

First I painted in light grey the camera background...

mirage0011024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

...subsequently with the help of the punch & die obtained two dish,one from a photographic negative and the other from a confetti sheet for which I am still grateful to geedubelyer...

mirage0021024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

...next step was gluing with the Future the confetti dish first and the negative one after...

mirage0041024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

mirage0081024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

...finally,I find an Hase'F-14 HUD projector lens in the spare box; glued in place .

mirage0101024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

Also ,I've prepared a pair of figure and various accessories for the display base.

mirage0131024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

That's all for now, but I've near finished and hope to post the entire models as soon is possible.

rpeck and polo thank for your words,much appreciated! polo, about miore Mirage,I've still in progress the NMF bird that I've primed yesterday after removing some minor fuselage scratches,another Heller which will become a Argentinean Dagger or another IAF recon plane,a new HPM Nesher and a Revell F1 that will represent the Ecuadorean 806 wearing the commemorative color for the 30th anniversary of the type's service.

Thanks for looking,

Gianni.

Many thenks Hero Ma!

One of the reason that I did enroll in this forum was precisely the presence of modeller that can motivate me and help me to build kit not easy and now I'm glad to do so in my turn!

Go ahead with your La-7 my friends!!!!

Cheers,

Gianni

Good day all mates,

the second model is finished!!! :deadhorse1:

shahak0271024x621.jpg[/url][/img]

shahak0281024x634.jpg[/url][/img]

shahak0291024x768.jpg[/url][/img]

More pics here. I've also added new pics with the display base of the previously build here.

Now I'm pretty excited because I'm ready to start to spray the NMF build! Cross your fingers ... :P

Thanks for looking, :cheers:

Gianni.