Puerto Rico ANG F-16 ADF

Finally another kit finished! I feel like I'm on a roll- two kits done and it's only April! This is the Kinetic F-16AM kit in 1/48. I built it OOB, along with the bonus cockpit PE Kinetic was offering through Lucky Model. As per information passed along in my build thread, this F-16 is outfitted for an air-to-ground (probably anti-shipping) mission, although I've left the outer missile rails empty. I may add them in later. I managed to mangle the static dischargers on the stabilizers, and I had a lot of fit problems with the panels just behind the nose. Still, now that I've done one, I think I could do better on another Kinetic F-16 kit in the future. Here's the pics, and please feel free to leave feedback:

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

jgrease,

WOW !! The scribing is very neat and the painting is executed very tidily..

FLAWLESS work .

the underside weathering is pretty impressive..NICE !

The load out is good and the weathering is subtle but SUPERB.

NICELY built..

HOLMES :jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping:

Very nice build especially with that lousy kit! I do not like the Kinetic F-16 kits, but you did a great job!

I disagree that the kit is lousy, but whatever...

Looking good I think, the last two Kinetics Ive built had better fit on the nose panels, so it might be fixed!

Nice to see such an exotic bird.

BTW..if someone thinks I do not know what I talk about, I have built 6 Kinetic f-16's in the last year....

FO

Finding those decals was like picking up hen's teeth! Thanks for the compliments guys - very much appreciated. I have a Tamiya F-16 in the stash, so it will be interesting to compare builds.