Suggestions for new 1/48 sheets

This is a thread for your suggestions of new 1/48 sheets. I am already working on quite a few (T-38A/C, Air National Guard F-100, Air National Guard F-102, foreign F-100s, Case XX wing F-102s etc.), but I am very interested in hearing your suggestions.

Depends, you any interest in WWII Luftwaffe?? I've been suggesting for years someone do a sheet for Bf 109E's of JG 53 with the swastikas painted out on the rudder
threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

jack

(well crap, back to school for me!!)

Smiley all fixed there ;) Jack. signed SBARC

Edited by SBARC

Hi Kursad,

My suggestions (all 1/48):

VMFA-235 F-4S (I have reference photos)

4th TFW F-4Es in Vietnam (have reference photos, including their MiG killer)

4th TFW F-4Ds (working on references)

Norm 81 F-4Fs with the green or yellow panels

French Mirage F.1

Cheers!

Ben

This is a thread for your suggestions of new 1/48 sheets. I am already working on quite a few (T-38A/C, Air National Guard F-100, Air National Guard F-102, foreign F-100s, Case XX wing F-102s etc.), but I am very interested in hearing your suggestions.

I like the National Guard stuff and I'm looking forward to your F-102 and F-100 stuff....How about early Guard airplanes, like F-51s, F-47s, F-86A/Es, A-26s ect...and while I'm mentioning F-51's, maybe some Korean War Mustangs???

Corey

Great suggestions so far, thanks! Korean War Mustangs is something that I had in mind for a while,and I am slowly gathering references. In addition to the regular line of decals, I am also thinking about monthly releases of very limited (100-250) number of sheets that are close to the "Wolfpak model" in concept. Some of your suggestions are excellent candidates for these sheets.

threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif

jack

(well crap, back to school for me!!)

Smiley all fixed there ;) Jack. signed SBARC

Pics we got, all I gotta do is figure out how to get them online...their in books for the most part or copyrighted

I would suggest decals for the following aircraft:

1/48 Aermacchi MB 326 :

-Argentina

-Brazil

-Tunisia

-United Arab Emirates

-Zambia

And my other suggestion is:

1/48 Bell UH-1D - UH-1H:

-Brazil

-Spain

-Greece

-Pakistan

-Turkey

-Venezuela

I can give you information, photos, profiles of the Venezuelan UH-1H. I am ordering my references to Mirage III/5, Mirage F-1, de Havilland Vampire, etc.

Greetings to all

• 1 month later...

Please, PLEASE do a 1 48th C-130E/H Sheet, SEA camo examples, as well as the later Euro camo examples would be perfect. Since there are almost NO aftermarket Hercules decals, they should be good sellers. And if you want any other suggestions, a 48th AC-130 Spectre sheet would also be a great idea.

Suggestions in 48th:

C-130E/H Hercules SEA camo decals

C-130H Hercules Euro camo decals

C-130 Hercules Arctic scheme decals

AC-130A/H/U Spectre decals

C-2A Greyhound decals

F-101A/C Voodoo decals

RF-101B/C/G Voodoo decals

FB-111A decals

AD-5/A-1E decals (both USN & USAF examples would be great)

T-37 Tweet decals

F-82 Twin Mustang decals

F-89C/D/J/H Scorpion decals

Rick

I like the National Guard stuff and I'm looking forward to your F-102 and F-100 stuff....How about early Guard airplanes, like F-51s, F-47s, F-86A/Es, A-26s ect...and while I'm mentioning F-51's, maybe some Korean War Mustangs???

Corey

I could go for some of this stuff also!

44-72808-F-51D-25-NA.jpg

F-861.jpg

A sheet of VX-4 Phantoms would also be cool!

Edited by Spectre711

I could go for some of this stuff also!

44-72808-F-51D-25-NA.jpg

F-861.jpg

A sheet of VX-4 Phantoms would also be cool!

Whoa! Awesome picture of the F-86! Where did you find it? The NJ ANG is a subject close to my heart, and early pictures like of that saber seem hard to come by... Got any more?

Since you're doing T-38 sheets, how about doing NASA T-38's? Then I won't have to try to find that darn Vince Maddox sheet.

Since you're doing T-38 sheets, how about doing NASA T-38's? Then I won't have to try to find that darn Vince Maddox sheet.

I really like NASA T-38s, but I guess Vince would have still been around if that sheet was really successful. Maybe later, after a mainstream manufacturer (like Trumpeter or HobbyBoss) releases a conventional (not short-run) T-38A/C.

Whoa! Awesome picture of the F-86! Where did you find it? The NJ ANG is a subject close to my heart, and early pictures like of that saber seem hard to come by... Got any more?

I seem to remember finding it on a Google search and pulled up a photo on Wikipedia but Warbird Central has it on their site also along with the P-51 and a F-84.

http://warbird-central.com/?tag=f-86-sabre

Wish I knew for sure what the colors were on this F-86.

Just found a NJ ANG F-86A on there also.

Edited by Spectre711

I have some ANG F-101B & F-102 sheets already planned, along with some older ANG aircraft. I recently started some Phantom projects as well. You would think almost any Phantom imaginable should be available in decal form, but there are some big gaps, particularly for ANG and some foreign aircraft.

How about some decals for this?

That one is definitely on the drawing board, along with F-4E/2020 Terminator decals and a small resin conversion set to accompany them. The individual panel numbers are simply too much, though. Those who want the panel numbers may have to find it from elsewhere..