The crowds outside the White House remind me of the VE Celebrations. A happy moment indeed. Safe to say the stock market will be up tomorrow.

Clearly, Osama should not have used his real name and address when he signed up for his Sony PlayStation account.

LOL, that comment deserves an award!! hahahahahaha.

Thumbs up, America. Eat **** and die, Osama.

Great news, wish I could be in DC right now.

I wonder if Delta and DEVGRU was involved or just DEVGRU, Sounds like Night stalkers "160th SOAR" (speculation on my part) took them in and lost a helo.

I hope all the people involved get the medals they deserve "personally from the Prez".

Edited by Wayne S

Great news, wish I could be in DC right now.

I wonder if Delta and DEVGRU was involved or just DEVGRU, Sounds like Night stalkers "160th SOAR" (speculation on my part) took them in and lost a helo.

I hope all the people involved get the medals they deserve "personally from the Prez".

Word is the downed helo is a Pakistani bird.

Edited by PNW_Modeler

even if he looks like osama, DNA confirms he's osama, i'm not gonna believe it until I see the Death Certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Long Form!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....you're not one of those "deathers" are you? :rofl:

From listening to what Obama said and from what I heard on the news, it sounds like the US moved in and told Pakistan about it later. Also heard a Pakistani helicopter crashed near the site of the fight.

Pakistan's reaction should be interesting...

CNN is reporting it was a US helo and no one was hurt but they destroyed the wreckage so the bad guys couldn't gather any intel.

CNN also says it was a Navy Seal Op. No Pakistan forces to screw it up.

CNN says no US servicemen were injured. 4 adults were killed including a women who was being used as a human shield.

I gotta be honest guys. After 12 deployments over there from Diego Garcia to Kyrgyzstan, and everywhere in between in the past 10 years (yea, most of them were just 4 months or less, but they add up) the only thing I really feel right now is relieved. I know it's not over either. It's already been written, and I agree, that there could be some really bad things happen anywhere in the world as a result of this. It's not called extremism for nothing.

That said, thanks to whoever those guys were that pulled this off, and let's be careful out there.

Mark

In odd coincidence news: Hitler was declared dead on May 1st, 1945; Bin Laden was declared dead on May 1st, 2011.

Ha, they just said that on msnbc, but you said it first!

could be Monday-ness; but Im pretty ambivalent.

Going out guns blazing at the imperialist infidel is probably the ideal way he wanted to go; would of been satisfying to see him denied that - rotting in the Hauge just isn't as maytr inspiring ;)

Now put his head on a Pike as a message to all others that want to Mess with the USA !

Gregg

Can't do it Gregg. His body is being treated with the Muslim code of ethics, if you will. He killed a lot of people, both infadels and Muslims, but his body must treated with the uppermost Muslim code of ethics and the USA has no problem with that.

But having said so Gregg... I whole heartly agree with you. That stinky, filthy vermen should be strung up by his legs, just like Mussolini, and spat on like the filthy pig he is.

Andy G

could be Monday-ness; but Im pretty ambivalent.

Going out guns blazing at the imperialist infidel is probably the ideal way he wanted to go; would of been satisfying to see him denied that - rotting in the Hauge just isn't as maytr inspiring ;)

Using a woman as a human shield isn't exactly "going out guns blazing" ... Once a coward, always a coward ...

Gregg

Using a woman as a human shield isn't exactly "going out guns blazing" ... Once a coward, always a coward ...

Gregg

Too right there, mate.

I hope wikileeks 'leaks' the 'killcam', that's one video i wouldnt mind having popcorn with, morbid as it sounds.