Keeping the side & back windows of your car clean?

I am looking for SPECIFIC recommendations of the type of cleaning agents guys use to keep the side & rear windows of your cars clean. Seeing as I live in the USA I'd prefer to hear from guys who live here is as well because if you live in another country and give me a suggestion I'm not sure I'll be able to get a hold of the product you mentioned. Up until now I've been using regular windshield washing fluid mixed with a little vinegar - this has worked pretty well for me but I'd prefer to find a "ready made" product so as to avoid mixing the two ingredients.

Thanks,

Tim

I am looking for SPECIFIC recommendations of the type of cleaning agents guys use to keep the side & rear windows of your cars clean. Seeing as I live in the USA I'd prefer to hear from guys who live here is as well because if you live in another country and give me a suggestion I'm not sure I'll be able to get a hold of the product you mentioned. Up until now I've been using regular windshield washing fluid mixed with a little vinegar - this has worked pretty well for me but I'd prefer to find a "ready made" product so as to avoid mixing the two ingredients.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim

I own and drive an AUDI A3 so I use AUTOGLYM products and I am EXTREMELY happy with their products and can be used for any cars !!!watch the video to the side...

http://www.autoglym.com/enus/

it has windscreen cleaners, tire cleaners, polish etc etc

HOLMES :wave:

Edited by HOLMES