Just re-posting some of my kits, plus a new one if anyone is interested. They are all in 1/32 scale and new. A couple of the the Eurofighter's bags have been opened. But nothing is assembled. The Tornado comes with SAC metal landing gear.

1) EF-2000 -$50

2) MiG-29M -$70

3) Tornado IDS -$45

Total for all three kits is $165. If you buy all three it is $150, and I'll throw in U.S. shipping for free. Let me know. Thanks for looking.

Edited by Biped19

Just re-posting some of my kits, plus a new one if anyone is interested. They are all in 1/32 scale and new. A couple of the the Eurofighter's bags have been opened. But nothing is assembled. The Tornado comes with SAC metal landing gear.

1) EF-2000 - SOLD

2) MiG-29M -$70 (beautiful kit)

3) Tornado IDS -$45 (SAC metal landing gear included)

Total for "2" kits is $115. If you buy BOTH it is $110, and I'll throw in U.S. shipping for free. Let me know. Thanks for looking.

1) EF-2000 - SOLD

2) MiG-29M -SOLD

3) Tornado IDS - SOLD

Total for all three kits is $165. If you buy all three it is $150, and I'll throw in U.S. shipping for free. Let me know. Thanks for looking.

Thanks guys, there on their way!