My nephew was killed in a four wheeler accident yesterday. They will be bringing his body home today. Sad loss on mothers day for his mother.

My condolences. Will pray for your family. :salute:

Oh how terrible and SO sad..

what a horrible tragedy ... :crying2::crying2:

MY Sympathies and Condolences to you and your family..

MY prayers and thoughts are with you and your Nephew's Family.. :pray::pray::pray:

May he REST IN PEACE.

HOLMES. :salute:

I add my condolences, thoughts and prayers for you and your family phantom ordie. May the peace of God be with your nephew's Mother today in her loss and for the rest of your families. May he rest in peace.

Ross.

I am so sorry to hear that...cannot imagine how the family feels right now.

I HATE four wheelers..seems like at least one or two of the spinal cord/head injury patients I have at any given time was injured on one of the stupid things.

-Mike

My nephew was killed in a four wheeler accident yesterday. They will be bringing his body home today. Sad loss on mothers day for his mother.

So so sorry to hear this, Phantom. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Rob

My condolences to you and family! Did this by chance happen in Washington State? There was a young male (24?) killed yesterday on a 4 wheeler not all that far from where I live. Either way, I'm sorry for your loss.

Deepest condolences P.O. My sister and brother in law own some land and a couple of 4 wheelers. My nephews best friend was riding one of them one day last year. He hit a tree root and rolled the thing end over end. It landed on top of him and killed him instantly. Basal skull fracture, no helmet and a 600lb 4 wheeler are just more than a 9 yo can take. Poor lil' guy didn't have a chance, my brother in law had lectured those kids over and over about helmets and too much speed, hard to get kids to listen. The have no problem wearing Helmets now, very hard lesson to learn that way.

Again deepest condolences!