FULLY OT: Please Help My Wife Winning!

Dear Friends,

Normally I wouldn't post anything like this to here....However, this time - and I promise I won't do it again :) - I'd like to ask 2 minutes from you to help my wife who's a certified Kids Yoga Teacher to win a video contest where she has a chance to go to Tuscany, Italy for a 200 hours internationally recognized Yoga Teacher training!

My contribution to this project was that I've shot and cut a video clip of her and her friends doing yoga at unusual places. Getting the "likes" is her thing to do, but we're somewhat late and we need all your likes as well before the end of the month :) If you're willing to help by spending 2 minutes of your life, then we appreciate it and please read the below through properly before you start doing anything.

How to do it:

Facebook:

(you'll need to like a page first, but you can unlike it when you're done, so nothing will get into your news stream!)

1. First go to this link https://www.facebook.com/rainbow.kids.yoga

2. Like this page by pressing the "Like" button (again, you can unlike it when you're done!)

3. Then go this this link to see the video and press the "Like" button underneath:

(you cannot do it until you're not done with step 2!)

4. If you've done that right, your name should appear under the video where the likes are listed

5. Now you can go back to https://www.facebook.com/rainbow.kids.yoga and "Unlike" the page so you will not hear about this whole thing and Rainbow Kids Yoga anymore :)

YouTube:

1. Go to:

2. See the video if you prefer and press "Like" (you need to be logged in of course)

3. You're done :)

Both Facebook and YouTube "Likes" count, so if you have account for both we appreciate if you press both! We need at least 200 to get into the competition and I think we'll need at least 4-500 more to win before the end of May. That's really a lot...we're around 170 now with Facebook and YouTube together.

If you think it's cool, you can forward this mail to your friends as well and encourage them to do the same :)

Thank you very much, and sorry for bugging you with all these! :)

Greetings, Zoltan & Zsu

If you guys succeeeded you should be seeing your names under the video here (or by clicking on the number of "and xxx other like" line)

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150175874008288

If it's not there, then probably you just liked the page, but not the video :) In this case the instructions in the first post help, also it helps for getting rid of the page after you liked the video :)

Thank you guys for being so supportive :) We really appreciate it!

Greetings, neu & Zsu :wave: