So I just got my AIM-9L/M and AIM-9X. Absolutely beautiful. Seems like it's time to do an AMRAAM. Haven't heard of one. Do you have plans? Now that I've got a thread started, I assume it's just inevitable. That's how it works now, right? In the old days before the Internet, you had to take one for the team by scratching one yourself, spending months on it, to get someone else to just create an AM part for everyone else.

So I just got my AIM-9L/M and AIM-9X. Absolutely beautiful. Seems like it's time to do an AMRAAM. Haven't heard of one. Do you have plans? Now that I've got a thread started, I assume it's just inevitable. That's how it works now, right? In the old days before the Internet, you had to take one for the team by scratching one yourself, spending months on it, to get someone else to just create an AM part for everyone else.

In time for the trumpy 1/32 F-22 :D x6 will make quite the set

• 1 month later...

I'm in for the whole range of US and Russian 1:32 range of weapons as I think

they're not represented not often and not well enough in the aftermarket.

They are available in the 1:32 trumpeter and academy kits of I believe the F-16 etcetera, but they're

too crude. Take the GBU-12 for example. The Black Box offering (not available anymore) was a warm and superb replacement.

AMRAAM's are to my knowledge only available from Flightpath, but you have to solder/superglue

all those metal etched parts together, while I prefer resin, as it's easier to handle than that

hard metal.

So enough market and demand for 1:32 weapon sets I assume.

So enough market and demand for 1:32 weapon sets I assume.
There are lots of weapons on 'the list', just too many other projects going on right now and not enough hands to get them all done quickly.

:cheers:

• 3 months later...

Hi Zactoman,

I tried to lay my hands on an AIM-9J/N/P of former Cutting Edge on eBay:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/190596358485?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1431.l2649

Unfortunatley, it has already gone up to over $70!!!

Shows how bad we need your missiles!

I also asked Dmitri of DMOLD, but he does not seem to have the time for some nice

full US missile range in 1:32 :-(.

Thanks,

Frank.