GEORGE CRUZ - Bad seller!!!

I am tired of waiting...I have no patience in this matter any longer. Communications were spot on and quick with this trader until the trade was completed....now that there is an issue - communications have ceased...Hopefully this will motivate him to address our trade issue...

I traded the following:

1/48 Tamiya F-16CJ - sealed inside

1/48 Shull24 Sniper Pod - sealed

1/48 Two Bobs F-16A-d Data - sealed

1/48 Quickboost ACEII Ejection Seat - bagged and already primed..

I was to receive the following:

1/48 Hasegawa A-7E "Valions"

1/48 Aires A-7E Cockpit Set

1/48 Seamless Suckers A-7 intake

1/48 Aeromaster Carrier Airwing 8 77'/78' Decals

I asked directly if the kit trade material was COMPLETE and UNSTARTED. The trader confirmed his materials were and I KNOW mine were exactly as quoted above..

This is what I received:

1/48 Hasegawa A-7E "Valions

-Missing Kit Intake Trunking

-Missing Kit Cockpit

-Missing Kit Decals

-Appears to be a mix of 2 A-7D and E kits. Different color sprues, multiple of some parts and some smaller parts simply missing.

1/48 Aires A-7E Cockpit Set - Complete

1/48 Seamless Sucker A-7E Intake - chipped intake lip and detail on bottom that represents front gear bay is chipped away

1/48 Aeromaster USS Nimitz Carrier Airwing 8 Decal Sheet - All data Sheets enclosed for aircraft bur decals for A-7E only and instructions simply ripped from the decal set...

Again - I was told everything was complete and unstarted....and I feel he misrepresented his kit and accessories and I want my trade material back. I am very frustrated that I have had no communication since the trade has been completed...because I got a PM everyday asking to confirm I had mailed it out even though this guy mailed it out 3 days later that he said he would...only 3 days but that's not the point at this point..

At this point - part of me could care less if he sends my F-16CJ back...I don't care if he gets ****** I am posting this...I feel the warning and heads up for other traders outweighs my stuff getting back to me...I hate getting screwed...and don

t want others to deal with this BS...

BAD TRADER ALERT -

George Cruz of Santee, CA - uses the login "sdtomcat" on ARC.

GEORGE - CONTACT ME AND CORRECT THIS SITUATION!! YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL AND PM INFO!

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I won an ebay auction for a 1/72 scale RWD-6 kit from a seller in Germany. The instructions told me to wait until contacted. I did that thinking that a week was reasonable time for contact to be made. After some 6 weeks I was just about to begin action when I get a message saying, "Sorry, I was in holiday." I replied asking the seller how he would like me to pay; paypal, personal cheque (I don't have a credit card, which I guess makes me an anachronism in this day and age). He replies that neither were acceptable to him and the best way to go about it was to send cash through the mail. I told him he had to kidding. He replied that he traded this way all across Europe and had no trouble. I then told him I wasn't in Europe but 16,000 km away and besides it's illegal to send cash through the mail here in Australia. That was the end of communication; I didn't receive any more messages from him. He still has his RwD-6 and I still have my cash and that's the way it will be for any future overseas trades. either paypal or personal cheque.

Ross.