Hi guys, finnaly I done it!

I'm started with Tamiya base 1/32 scale Tomcat, and I add some spare parts from Trumpy 'Cat, misssles, wheel bay and air intake.

Figures and mule come from PWMP and CMK range.

I used a CAM decal sheet , for VF-154 Black Knight CAG Bird of 50th anniversary.

I hope thet you like it.

DSC_0283biscopia.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

Best

Bye

Edited by Girolamo LORUSSO

A superb presentation throughout Girolamo :thumbsup:

The F-14, the tug, the figures, the photography, the titles.......everything is so professional.

You obviously take a great deal of care in everything you do and it is a credit to you.

Thank you for sharing such a super diorama. :salute:

:cheers:

Outstanding work on the tow tractor and the figures. It always amazes me what true artists can do. The Tomcat looks beautifully done, though I have a couple of small suggestions. The vent by the radome doesn't vent any "dirty" air. It looks as though you have soot coming from it. Also, the front fuselage seems to have a lot of vertical "lines" that don't seem to belong. While the forward fuselage gets dirty, it appears more like smudgy, ground in dirt, especially where the crew boards. On the screen, it looks like there are dirty stripes on the forward fuselage area. Overall, though, it is a well done, well constructed project. Kudos on the work it took to complete.

Outstanding work on the tow tractor and the figures. It always amazes me what true artists can do. The Tomcat looks beautifully done, though I have a couple of small suggestions. The vent by the radome doesn't vent any "dirty" air. It looks as though you have soot coming from it. Also, the front fuselage seems to have a lot of vertical "lines" that don't seem to belong. While the forward fuselage gets dirty, it appears more like smudgy, ground in dirt, especially where the crew boards. On the screen, it looks like there are dirty stripes on the forward fuselage area. Overall, though, it is a well done, well constructed project. Kudos on the work it took to complete.

To be honest, if I had done for me, I would have less soiled. But my client wanted lived.

Anyways at the end of their career, the tomcat had badly.

In the next future, I'll remade another one!

I have choose this one:

http://www.markstyling.com/f14_3.htm

http://www.amv83.fr/Navycag/Decal48/FTD48036-VF102-F14B.jpg

Edited by Girolamo LORUSSO

Holy poop knockers!!! That tomcat is AWESOME!!

VERY NICE work! :thumbsup:

When you get a "Holy poop knockers !!!" out of Brian, you know it's Good ! :thumbsup2:

Fantastic Tomcat ...

Gregg

Awesome, just awesome!! Bravissimo!!

Great paint job and weathering. The mule looks terrific! Very nice paint job on the figures, they look magnificent!

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander

:salute: