Here is my latest work.Finished in a short period of time.I have little free time theese days due to my work.I only added some scratch details in the cockpit + a resin seat.The rest i OOB.Paints used ware tamiya,revell and MM enamels.

enjoy my photos

kfir-07.jpg

kfir-08.jpg

kfir-09.jpg

kfir-010.jpg

kfir-011.jpg

kfir-012.jpg

kfir-013.jpg

Wow Dragan,

one of your best job! :thumbsup:

Great camo,well executed,very crisp and clean!

I love it!!!!! :wub:

P.S. I have some photos where Kfir 845 appears with the markings of the Valley Squadron ,if you want I can send you a pair of squadron badge decals,send me a PM with your address .

:cheers: Gianni

That is very nice Dragan. How did you make the fine black line around the perimeter of the glass on the canopy? I have a kit where I need to achieve that in yellow, and I'm not sure how to approach it

Thanks guys.

@Rkic.if you mean the inner frames of the canopy and windshield I simply masked them from the inside and the outside and airbrushed some black enamel paint.If you mean the rubber sealent of the canopy and fuselage where the joining is when the cocopit is closed I simply freehanded it with 10/0 brush :)

That's one fine piece of work. Your Kfir C-2 looks fantastic.

Cheers

Lawrence

Here is my latest work.Finished in a short period of time.I have little free time theese days due to my work.I only added some scratch details in the cockpit + a resin seat.The rest i OOB.Paints used ware tamiya,revell and MM enamels.

enjoy my photos

kfir-07.jpg

kfir-08.jpg

kfir-09.jpg

kfir-010.jpg

kfir-011.jpg

kfir-012.jpg

kfir-013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...