I recently bought this color.I however seem to lack the knowlage on how to thin it.I always thin my other mr.color paints with nitro thinner and they perform great.This one is somewhat transparent(I can't explain it correctly).What shall I do?I almost clogged the airbrush with this one several days ago.

Mr Color thinner or Mr. Color Leveling thinner is what you need. They're designed for these paints.

Rob

I concur with Rob....try using some of the Mr. Color Leveling Thinner - IF you can get your hands on some. If you're not sure where to get some you can always try LuckyModel.com - great online source out of Hong Kong.

Kia Ora from New Zealand Dragan

Mr Color # 90 needs some base to mix into. On it's own its just grainy pigment so mix it with another silver, Mr Color # 11 is the best, this will give it some base to mix into. I have the same type and on it's own it's a dog in that it turns all grainy, but mix it with some # 11 and its fine. It will come out shiney as the pigments mix with the normal silver.

I did some panels on a Ki-43 and it looked nice.