Wow, I know our Winters up here in the GWN are pretty long, but I forgot how short our Spings are. Its almost time to wrap up this thing. 20 Days remaining to complete your projects everyone. How are you all doing? Leave us a situation report here if you like.

Of the 2 entries I had planned, I have one painted and waiting for decals, the other is in the painting stages now.

Very true, Charlie!

Seems to me that I thought there was lots of time for multiple projects... then I realized I might only have time to squeeze in one more.

Presently, I'm working on a 1/48 Hobbycraft CF-100. I've got the fuselage together, and will soon be ready for paint. Have to get around to posting a thread soon.

ALF

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better get a move on. But, there's the boat to get ready, lawns to be cut, new liner for the pool and what ever else gets put on the "Honey-do" list!

Alvin5182

So far it looks like 2 by Barney, 3 by AX, and 6 by Alf. 11 from some looser and 9 from every one else (combined).

30 completed builds with 3 weeks to go is most definitely a sucessful group build. :smiley-transport006:

So far it looks like 2 by Barney, 3 by AX, and 6 by Alf. 11 from some looser and 9 from every one else (combined).

30 completed builds with 3 weeks to go is most definitely a sucessful group build. :smiley-transport006:

I don't know the guy who has the "looser" morals... but I just finished number 7, and am thinking about number 8.

Clock is ticking! I have just opened a 1/72 scale F/A-18C by Revell, and discovered it's got parts for either a single or a dual. I just might do up an in-flight CF-18B from 410 squadron...

ALF

I'll be pushing forward with my build to complete it within the time limit. Sorry, only one from me. Guess I can be excused for only one build as I'm not Canadian and will be getting married in two months, so I'm doing 1/1 house modeling instead of scale modeling :)

I'm... my Starfighter for this GB and QF-4 for the USN100 are paused... I've run out of spare canopies to practice taping with, I've bollocksed them all. :( I'm off almost all of next week though it looks like, so if nothing else I'll grab a fine brush and a magnifier... I also had a whiffy RCN F-4 on the go, same pause-point as the others, but that fell and broke its legs... so overall been a very demotivational time as far as modelling goes... :(

Well, I should have the Italieri CF-18 done in time, it's being decalled (using the much better, but also more complex Academy sheet). Not sure I'll get the Academy CF-18 done though, it's still in the painting stage.

The Norseman is nearly finished but while applying the stripes on the right side of the fuselage, I used a drop of Testors Decal Set which immediately destroyed the decal stripes...So now CF-SAM will have a different scheme on the right side but it will be authentic. Lets face it, you can only see one side of a model at a time!

It shall be done!

Barney