RC-12K 1/48 from RedStar

Looks like a very nice job. Detail appears to be first rate. I'd love to see some pictures of the built up kit with decals. Any idea what the cost will be?

Also, any interest in offering an MC-12W "Project Liberty" bird?

Regards,

John

Looks like a very nice job. Detail appears to be first rate. I'd love to see some pictures of the built up kit with decals. Any idea what the cost will be?

Also, any interest in offering an MC-12W "Project Liberty" bird?

Regards,

John

Hi John! Thank you. I have an interest for MC-12W and Beech B350. There are currently collecting information about these aircrafts.

The cost of RC-12 is 150$.

Fantastic! I am glad to see this come about but, it is too rich for my blood! Still nice though!

Now, if you want someone to do a review of the B350? :rolleyes: Drop me a line! ;)

Randie

Edited by RCoulter52

New cost is 100$. I got a lot of orders in Russia, this will reduce the price.

Vitaliy, I am quite interested in obtaining one of these. Do you accept PayPal or if not what method of payment would you accept? I am in the USA (NY). Please let me know, you can PM me here or email me at madmanrick AT aol DOT com. Thanks,

Rick

Glad to see the kit ready to go! it looks fantastic.

I'm very much interested in a B350, could you please advise how I can get my hands on one :)

If you need any more pics, let me know.

Denzil

Glad to see the kit ready to go! it looks fantastic.

I'm very much interested in a B350, could you please advise how I can get my hands on one :)

If you need any more pics, let me know.

Denzil

Hi Denzil! I have more plans about Beech aircrafts. Beech 350 not at the last position. I'm sure I will make him. Also Beech 200 and 300.

Hello, I have to say I have absolutely NO interest in the RC-12K.

Will I order one? Course I will, because of the incredible "craftmanship", the beautiful research work you poured into this kit. Will get in touch with you about the payment and shipping details.

Hello, I have to say I have absolutely NO interest in the RC-12K.

Will I order one? Course I will, because of the incredible "craftmanship", the beautiful research work you poured into this kit. Will get in touch with you about the payment and shipping details.

Hi Steven! Check your PM.

Vitally, you've done a masterful job!

I've done some flight test work on RC-12's. How do I order a kit?

Oh really? That's great! Have you any photos about it? It will be very interesting!

Now I'm doing a Paypal registration(its not quick in Russia ), as soon as it happens you can make an order. Everyone will be able to order. I'll let you know immediately when this happens.

Vitaliy.

Great! Thank you, Vitally.

Here are a couple picture for you:

RC-12InFlight4.jpg

0149.jpg

RC-12InFlight6.jpg

This is the RC-12P prototype. We had all 38 external antennas installed for the testing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...