F-14A VF-84 Hasegawa LO VIS 1:48

Hello my friends. Today presents two months my job. This is Hasegawa base VF-154 with Decals Microscale VF-84 LO. VIS.

Gru-7 by Aires, Vulcan Panel by Wojtek Fajga etched parts, Agle and Alfa Probe, MD-3 by Skunkmodel, Figures and armamend by Hasegawa and more some adds for me.

Watch end critique my fiends.

DSCF5361.jpg

DSCF5356.jpg

DSCF5355.jpg

DSCF5354.jpg

DSCF5353.jpg

DSCF5352.jpg

DSCF5351.jpg

DSCF5350.jpg

DSCF5348.jpg

DSCF5347.jpg

Very good patched TPS paint job. Still too clean? I was thinking the fuselage sides below the pit could use more grime?

Similar with the deck and crew- more grime.

Grime grime grime :)

• 8 months later...

Overall you've done a very nice job. I know you strive to make accurate Tomcats, so there a few things that you may decided to fix to make it more accurate. The left front gear door wouldn't have the ECM blister on it. It would be the original production door with the vent moved further forward. Also, the fuselage stripe has a gap in the chevrons for the larger national insignia. You could try and find an extra chevron from another Jolly Roger sheet to fill in the gap. There isn't much you can do about this, but for that particular set of markings, the paint color should be overall Light Gull Gray, not TPS grays. Those things aside, it looks very nice. You've done a beautiful job.

There is a lo-vis scheme that is similar. I was pointing out some small details and referring to the specific set of markings you had on the model. They are very close, but there are some small differences. The skull on the lo-vis markings is smaller than the ones you have on. That last picture you posted is actually the overall gull gray scheme that the decals depict. The only reason I pointed it out was that I know you strive for accuracy. Really no one will ever know the difference.