I'm still going!!!! Been slowly truckin along everyday. I'm just terrible at the photos and all that goes with it. Not to mention shes not overly pleasing to the eyes :) Only to me, of course :D

Again, once I've got a bit more time (after this long weekend) things will be picking up on my end.

The GB certainly isn't dead, not as far as I'm concerned! Long live the Fortress.

Mark.

hide.gif

lerk-lerk-jerk-OOPS- caught me

I think the problem is that too many guys have allowed the real world to interfere with the modeling world.

Sad,I say,sad. How could you? Don't you realise the effort needed to win this war -er- group build?

lolabove.gif

Com'on Men! just get in there and show 'em what you got!!

OK, so some may critize my efforts----

---Oh, I forgot, I did'nt join the GB---

Dang It another good diatribe shot to ****

roflmao.gif

==============================================================================================

p.s.

Good Job to all and thanks for the lessions and knowledge given to date.a9d6fd58.gif

Wish I could say I had reason like work to say I couldnt build this weekend, all I got is this to show what I was doing.

P1012406.jpg

P1012405.jpg

Did get some done over the last week, I'll being posting a few pics in my build thread tonight, or in the morning.

Well, with the arrival of good weather (finally!) here in Illinois, I've been out playing cowboy. Just finished a three day shoot. With only Saturday and Sunday at home, shootin', cleanin', and reloadin' eat up most of my spare time! I still keep checking in and greatly appreciate the amount of work that has been done. You guys are doing justice to my favorite airplane. I'll see if I can get some spray bombs and at least finish the new Revell kit.

Im still here watching you all!

Work on my other build is slow, damn weapon racks, plus Im distracted by playing music weekly and going to the gun range since its nice out....trying to avoid house/yard work.

Edited by Shawn M

I did a little shooting this weekend too, it's pretty damn nice to have good friends that live on 16 acres so that I can go go mudding and shooting all in the same place. Plus, I dont have to pay for range time and follow someone else rules!