Worst thing the good guys at Fisher ever did... will not touch that one with a ten feet pole.

Could you explain? I have a set and didn't realize that there are issues. thanks!

Edited by mynameismatt

Could you explain? I have a set and didn't realize that there are issues. thanks!

Bad intake profile (as per the Trumpeter) and a nose that looks like it went thru 20 years of heavy drinking and then got punched. True early Crusaders have a far more "delicate" nose. Google some pictures and you'll see what I mean.

Bad intake profile (as per the Trumpeter) and a nose that looks like it went thru 20 years of heavy drinking and then got punched. True early Crusaders have a far more "delicate" nose. Google some pictures and you'll see what I mean.
I've heard nothing but good about all of the Fisher releases. The Panther and Sea Fury kits that I bought are outstanding.

It would be nice if you could offer up some comparison pictures to substantiate your claim.

:cheers:

• 2 months later...

Something else to consider: Trumpeter apparently hosed the Y-pylons on their Crusaders. They made them symmetrical/mirrored them, which they shouldn't be (CLICK]. And it seems neither side looks right in the Trumpeter kit, with all 'winders forming an X, whereas only one of them should be like that, with the other three canted at various angles.

Something for the Zactorange? Would go down nicely with your AIM-9Ds! :thumbsup:

Edited by ChernayaAkula
  • 2 weeks later...