Talk about mowing the grass, I'd say!!! Seriously low enogh to FOD out an engine from sucking up something on the ground. One casually discarded Coke can in the wrong place and the guts of that engine would have dumped out the back.

In the Navy, they call that "flat hatting", which amounts to you taking seriously stupid risks with Uncle Sam's airplane. They'll take away a pilot's wings for it in a NY minute.

Same basic aircraft type, but different paint jobs. Both pilots need to be grounded for stupidity. If they kill just themselves, that is one thing, but a crash that close to the spectators would likely take innocent bystanders with them.

Darwin

Same basic aircraft type, but different paint jobs. Both pilots need to be grounded for stupidity. If they kill just themselves, that is one thing, but a crash that close to the spectators would likely take innocent bystanders with them.

Darwin

HEAR !!! HEAR !!!!

+ ONE

I saw Dale Snodgrass put an F-14 nearly this low at an awesome air show in NY many years ago. He was doing a heritage flight with a Tigercat and as the Tigercat was taking off he brought the Tomcat down to fly parallel to it and couldn't have been more than 10ft off the ground. We were honestly nervous at the time.

That was probably the best piece of flying I've ever seen though. At several times to join up with the Tigercat he would roll the Tomcat over and be perfectly right off the wing of it and in perfect formation.

Stunning.

He's now flying a P-51 demo in some airshows I've seen recently.

".....BUT there are no Old & Bold pilots!!"

to complete the saying from F106A, and these guys may be called bold but before they prevent some poor innocent spectator from getting old they should be grounded!!

Just my $00.02 after a career as a military aviator!