Hi everyone,

This is my current finished model : HU-16B Albatros of Indonesian Air Force. The kit is the old Monogram kit (which soon will be re-released by Revell) I got from eBay a few years ago. Decal was printed by my best friend, Sinang Aribowo.

I used Gunze and Testors paint for this one...

P1080992.jpg

P1080975.jpg

Cheers !!

great work on a unique subject :thumbsup: lighting used in the last two photos makes it look so realistic.

I think I see it in the June issue of Squadron flyer, maybe I should get one,

everyone agrees that is a lovely finish... for me... i want to nick your idea for the last shot - can you give details (or a setup shot) of just how you lit that....... I like artistic shots of my models and would love to try that with some of mine (think the Hornet would suit it as well).......

everyone agrees that is a lovely finish... for me... i want to nick your idea for the last shot - can you give details (or a setup shot) of just how you lit that....... I like artistic shots of my models and would love to try that with some of mine (think the Hornet would suit it as well).......

Hi,

I used 6 white LED lights directed to the model in a dark room.

Cheers

Hi,

I used 6 white LED lights directed to the model in a dark room.

Cheers

thanks for that..... gonna have to look at lighting... did start to try using off carmea flash last year... need a suitable model and the time.....