Just put a few numbers together, more for curiosity's sake, I needed to list all the modelers that have qualified for the raffle anyways....

There were a total of 51 completed builds

22 modelers completed at least one project

9 modelers completed at least two projects

1 modeler completed 11, I think he really liked this GB.

AX 365 really likes Canadair Sabres

We saw a nice variety of entries, including a few surprizes.

I havent counted how many entrants didnt finish anything. I know as well as anyone else here that sometimes, life gets in the way, I just barely finished one project, I had a goal of at least 2 with an option for a third.

I will draw the names for the raffle winners tonight, but because of the pending strike by Canada Post workers, prizes may get delayed getting mailed out. Hopefully that will get settled soon.

Yes, thank you again, Charlie!

This was my first GB. I'd never thought I'd join one, but when I saw the title, I knew I had to! It was a lot of fun. :)

AX 365 really likes Canadair Sabres

He does! This GB helped me progress in my quest to build a Sabre to represent each of the 12 Squadrons in France and Germany in the 50's and 60's. Only three more to go and that part of the project is done.

Well done everyone.

He does! This GB helped me progress in my quest to build a Sabre to represent each of the 12 Squadrons in France and Germany in the 50's and 60's. Only three more to go and that part of the project is done.

Well done everyone.

Saying that Mike 'really likes Canadair Sabres' is like saying the pope 'can be seen praying.'

On that note, I'm glad to see you progressing along your noble quest, my good friend. Don't give up!

Break break...

Thanks to the GB organizers! I echo Shawn's words - this was a fun GB, and it wouldn't have been so much fun without the guys who made it happen.

ALF

My first time hosting a GB, I really enjoyed doing it too. Had some great help too. Thank you Barney and Ralph!

A little update on the labor dispute at Canada Post, they are for now doing rotating 24 hour work stoppages, going from region to region. So for now everything can be mailed, just may take a few days longer to get where its going. Waiting to hear back from one of the sponsors, then I will be doing the raffle.

There were a total of 51 completed builds

Well done! I'm a little surprised that the number is so high. There were some wonderful and truly inspiring builds in this GB.

I still have a plan to finish my Twin Otters over the Christmas break, it just won't be Christmas of 2010...

Thanks for organizing all this Charlie, I just wish I could have been a little more involved in the whole thing.

Cheers,

Sean

I'm with Sean wish I had finished one myself. But life does get in the way...... And when I say "Life" I mean the Honey do List.

I'll get my little bird done shortly and I'm waiting on some parts for the F-101 Voodoo.

Emil

Charlie let me know who and where the packages go to.

Charlie, I thank you for hosting this great group build. If it wasn't for this build, my kit would probably spend years in my stash and I wouldn't be able to build my first ever jet. Now I was able to build my first jet, my first Canadian aircraft and I had the opportunity to learn some new camouflaging tricks!

Charlie, I thank you for hosting this great group build. If it wasn't for this build, my kit would probably spend years in my stash and I wouldn't be able to build my first ever jet. Now I was able to build my first jet, my first Canadian aircraft and I had the opportunity to learn some new camouflaging tricks!

Was great having you aboard, you really nailed the paint job on that Sabre Emre, with all the nice Swords that were in this build, Im really asking myself why I dont have one in my stash yet.

I am glad that I was able to finish at least one kit for the GB. All the builds that were done were great. Anything with Canadian markings is great to see.

Great GB had lots of fun even if my build was one of the first done i still enjoyed watching you guy get at it and build master pieces

Cheers

Neo

Thank you Charlie for hosting this great GB. Well there be "On Canadian Wings" GB 2 in the future?

I sure hope so i won 2 sets of decals from Canadian planes ill need a group build to make it happen!!