LF-1/48 Trumpeter Panther wheels

Hi guys,

As per my topic if you can help me out please let me know where they are available. Have a Panther with bodgey wheels and the Australian distributors can't help me. Do Trumpeter have a spare parts section or are there AM resin wheels available?

Regards

Andrew

P.S. If you weren't aware Hobby Boss are releasing a 1/48 F3H Demon mid July 2011. Checkout their site. Comes with four decal options.

I built mine wheels up, so I should have them in my spares. It's the hobbycraft boxing, but I don't think that matters. I won't have time to hunt for them for a week or so, but e-mail your address to me and let me know if you need just the wheels (all 3?), or the gear and such too. Of course they will be free.

e-mail to kozlok1 at hotmail dot com. There are no spaces in my e-mail address, and obviously use @ and . where I spelled it out. I don't check my pm's very often, but if you prefer to pm your address to me,I'll try to remember to check it this week sometime.