Just make sure you stay in the lines!

That box of crayons brings back a fond memory of college. Sophmore year 2nd semester I had Calc 4 that was "taught" by a grad student instead of a professor. I should have know I was screwed on the first day when she said that she wasn't going to teach us calculus, but that she was going to teach us how to teach ourselves calculus. Fast forward to my final exam. By this time I knew that in order to pass the class with a C, I was going to need to get about a %175 on the exam. So as kind of a final "up yours" to the teacher, I did the entire final in Crayola 64 colors, and then I made sure that I finished before everyone else, and was rather "loud" getting up to leave and held my exam so that everyone could see it. I was waiting around afterwords in the hall for my friend that was also taking it, and the "teacher" came outside and said "You do realize that you have no chance of passing this class?" Duh. I just smiled and said "Yeah, I know." Good times.

Those stands look great BAH. I have done the same before but using the metal handles from those swanky paper carry bags as they are already bent with a semi circle that gives it some definition. The pose you have them in looks realistic.

Regards

Andrew :cop: