Ok, time to announce the prize winners. But first up I want to once again thank all the sponsors and prize donors for thier great generousity. Id like to thank my fellow moderators Barneydhc82 and RKic for thier help and input, and Id liek to thank Steve Bamford and Steve Filak for allowing us to have this GB, and I want to thank all the participants. I am really glad you all enjoyed it.

Now some formalities. I have yet to hear back from Leading Edge Decals about thier prize donation(s) so I will not draw for that prize this evening. There is enough prizes at the moment for all the participants to get at least one prize, and a few lucky participants will win prizes in the second round too. The remaining names shall be kept in reserve for the Leading Edge prize draw at a later date so be sure to check back once I have updated this post. I have written out all the user names of the qualifying builders and put these in one bag, and I have written out all of the prizes on another batch of tickets and place those in a second bag. A name will first be drawn, then a prize to go with it. SWMBO will draw the prizes and winners. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to contact the Sponsors aor Donors to arrange for postage of the prizes... If you have any trouble contacting any sponsors, please contact me.

Ok, enough of the formalities...

Round 1

#1 72linerlover: Italeri 1/72 F/A-18A/C from Charlie Cheetah To be given to a local youth model builder on 72linerlover's behalf

#2 Barneydhc82: BelcherBits CF-101 1/48 from Belcher Bits Returning to the prize pot for third round at barney's request

#3 masterqq: 1/72 Arrow Graphics Sabre Mk2 434 Sqn From Sean Bratton

#4 Neo: Belcher Bits 1/48 CF-101 decals from Ax365

#5 2qwik4u: Leading Edge 1/48 Standard CF-18 decals from Phantom

#6 Litvyak: Italeri Bae Hawk 100 w. Mike Grant decals from Emvar

#7 mawz: Revell 1/48 F-101B Voodoo from Charlie Cheetah

#8 Brutus: Belcher Bits 1/48 H-21 decals from Belcher Bits

#9 Spit1a: 1/48 Arrow Graphics 1/48 CF-18 "410 Sqn 50th Anniversary" (McHornet Scheme) from Sean Bratton

#10 Srkirad: Belcher Bits 1/72 CF-101 decals from Belcher Bits

#11 Quiddy: Academy P-51D w. JBOT 403 Sqn "City of Calgary" from Emvar

#12 darren: GOMB Modelfest 2004 CF-104 1976 Weapons meet (overall green scheme) from Tilt

#13 Tom G: Elm City Hobbies $25 gift certificate from Elm City Hobbies (contact viper31_ca)

#14 -Neu-: Arrow Graphics 1/72 CT-114 Tutor "Snowbirds" from Sean Bratton

#15 Tilt: 1/72 Scobie Do 1/72 RCN Avenger conversion set and decals from Julien (UK)

#16 Ken Middleton: Monogram 1/48 A-18 from Trash (Ken contact me to arrange postage)

#17 EmreElfi: Belcher Bits 1/48 CT-133 decals from Belcher BitsReturning to the prize pot for third round at Emri's request

#18 Grail007: CanMilAir $50 coupon from CanMilAir

#19 Alf18: Airfix DC-3 w. Flight Colors rescue decals from Emvar

#20 Phantom: 1/72 Leading Edge 72-42 CT-133 414 Sqn Black Nights "RCAF 75th Anniversary" from Sean Bratton

#21 Ax365: Arrow Graphics 1/72 Sabre Mk5 "Skylancers 1955" from Sean Bratton

Round 2

#22 Ax365: Leading Edge 1/72 72-40 CF-18 425 Sqn "3 Wing Special" from Sean Bratton

#23 Tilt: "The Arrow" Miniseries DVD from Quiddy (Lyle contact me to arrange delivery)

#24 darren Arrow Graphics 1/72 CT-114 Tutor "Golden Centennaires" from Sean Bratton

#25 Barneydhc82: Belcher Bits 1/72 H-21 decals from Belcher Bits returning to the prize pot for third round at barney's request.

#26 Ken Middleton: Revell 1/144 F/A-18C w. Leading Edge 425 Sqn "3 wing Special" decals from Emvar

#27 Litvyak: Arrow Graphics 1/72 Spitfire Mk IX 403 Sqn "Robert McNair" from Sean Bratton Returning to the prize pot for the thiurd round at Litvyak's request.

#28 Neo: Leading Edge 1/32 439 Sqn CF-18 '92 Tigermeet decals from Alf18

Edited by Charlie Cheetah

Very nice, 2qwick4U PM me and I'll mail out your sheet. I am going to going to give my 1/72 T-33 sheet to Elmo unless he does not want it, then its Ax365 so Sean can save postage. ( I all ready have this great sheet in 1/48) Thanks Sean!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. Wow! I didn't think I would win anything. Sorry about the delay Phantom, I've been gone for the past four days to a Rally Race and I haven't had internet access.

Phantom, thank you so much for the prize donation. I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I don't build 1/48th scale, so please put the decal sheet that I won back in the pool and let someone else win it. Like I said, I have no use for it, and I wouldn't feel right selling it off to someone else. Don't feel that you need to give me something else in it's place either.

-Dave

To the organizers and moderators - take a bow.

To the other raffle prize donors - thank you and well done.

I feel fortunate that I have kits that I will be able to use my prizes on. One is a Sabre - go figure! :woot.gif:

Sean - I've sent a PM and Neo I've replied to yours.

To everyone who participated - great work. I think this was probably the most fun and successful GB I've participated in. It was a blast.

Mike

Charlie: Get out the hat with the names in it and pull a couple more...I'm donating my prizes back to the cause. Too many projects and not enough life-times to finish them all.

It was a great run!

Barney

Very generous Barney, Will do so. What Ill do is wait til I get the info from Leading Edge, then I will add your two back to the list.

Nice prizes out there!

Charlie, thanks for organizing the raffle. However, if it's not a problem, I also would like to donate my prize back, so someone who can make better use of it can have them. I'm living in Turkey (increased postage for the sponsor), I don't have a kit to use the decals on and my stash is huge so I'm disinclined to buy new kits. It would be a waste to give those decals to me.

Nice prizes out there!

Charlie, thanks for organizing the raffle. However, if it's not a problem, I also would like to donate my prize back, so someone who can make better use of it can have them. I'm living in Turkey (increased postage for the sponsor), I don't have a kit to use the decals on and my stash is huge so I'm disinclined to buy new kits. It would be a waste to give those decals to me.

Will do Emri. Thank you for your participation and your generousity. :cheers:

Big thanks from me too to everyone who gave prizes!

I'm kinda glad others started this, I've been pondering to myself about the Spitfire decals... so, since I don't have interest in pre-1945 stuff, I'd like to re-offer the Spitfire decals, and hope they'll go to someone who'll get good enjoyment out of it! :)

Big thanks from me too to everyone who gave prizes!

I'm kinda glad others started this, I've been pondering to myself about the Spitfire decals... so, since I don't have interest in pre-1945 stuff, I'd like to re-offer the Spitfire decals, and hope they'll go to someone who'll get good enjoyment out of it! :)

Geez, and I thought selling stuff here was hard... :P just kidding, not a problem.

Ok, back in the queue you go. These decals are back up for grabs...

Just a note to the winners of decals from Belcher Bits. I just sent an email to them and got an auto reply saying they are on vacation at the moment and will not be back til July 1st. So you may have to wait til he returns to recieve you prizes. Sorry about that, I was unaware of this til just now.

If I hear any different, I will let you know here.

I've got contact info from everyone that's getting a raffle prize from me (save for the Spitfire decals). With any luck I'll get theses packaged up this week and into the mail this weekend at the latest.

Cheers,

Sean

I'm happy to announce that Neo will be collecting his decals from me in person tomorrow, at the Bagotville Airshow.

Looking forward to the presentation ceremony!

:cheers:

ALF

I'm happy to announce that Neo will be collecting his decals from me in person tomorrow, at the Bagotville Airshow.

Looking forward to the presentation ceremony!

:cheers:

ALF

Hey Alf

dont forget the red carpet and the airforce Band for the ceremony !! :banana:

See you tomorrow and the kerosene burning show. :smiley-transport007:

First beer is on me :cheers:

Cheers

Neo

This is a Notice to all who have prizes coming from me..

The Packages have been sent, but the rotating postal strike is still on so some might not get there in a timely fashion.

Please let me know when they arrive.

Emil

Packages went into the mail today to various interesting locales around Canada and world. And Ontario. :woot.gif: :P

As Emil said due to the rotating postal strikes, they weren't sure when their next pick up might be and what the time frame for deliveries were but hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Sean

This is a Notice to all who have prizes coming from me..

The Packages have been sent, but the rotating postal strike is still on so some might not get there in a timely fashion.

Please let me know when they arrive.

Emil

thanks Emil - will let you know once it arrives - I appreciate it!