Sean, Elmo does not need my prize as he has a copy too!!!

Lets save some postage and let you send my prize to Ax!

Packages went into the mail today to various interesting locales around Canada and world. And Ontario. :woot.gif: :P

As Emil said due to the rotating postal strikes, they weren't sure when their next pick up might be and what the time frame for deliveries were but hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

Cheers,

Sean

Gentlemen:

Thank you both for your generousity. I appreciate it. I'll let you know when the Dead Bear Society delivers.

Mike

This is a Notice to all who have prizes coming from me..

The Packages have been sent, but the rotating postal strike is still on so some might not get there in a timely fashion.

Please let me know when they arrive.

Emil

And Canada Post sends stuff in a timely fashion when they aren't on strike? :rolleyes:

Ok will let you know.

This is a Notice to all who have prizes coming from me..

The Packages have been sent, but the rotating postal strike is still on so some might not get there in a timely fashion.

Please let me know when they arrive.

Emil

Oh yeah... the old 'cheque's in the mail' line... :whistle:

How many women have heard that from you before?

Thanks for mailing mine!

ALF

Hey Alf

dont forget the red carpet and the airforce Band for the ceremony !! :banana:

See you tomorrow and the kerosene burning show. :smiley-transport007:

First beer is on me :cheers:

Cheers

Neo

Neo

Mission accomplished - and hand-delivering was far more pleasant than sending it in the mail. Thanks for the beers!

:cheers:

ALF

Just caught this posting for the first time (I'm WAY behind in my forum reading lately). I sent a PM to Darren so I can send him these decals. Thanks for letting me participate, and it was fun to actually finish a model. I may actually finish a couple models this summer too (if I can ever get caught up on all my work!!).

Not fun..... Canada post has closed shop. Where we at least had some service I could live with we have none. I hope the packages meant for out of country made it out, and this really sucks. But I am sure there will be some Back to Work Legislation tabled in the Commons so it could all be short lived.

:cheers:

Emil

AX hey why hoard when I've already got it..... gotta spread the joy. It was nice of Shawn to ask me, because he has known that was my scale till the Old MK 1 eyeballs just keep going cross eyed on me. I've been in transition to 1/48th...... God help me with the next transition. :rolleyes:

The one nice thing about this community is the generosity of passing it forward which I have been the recipient of many times. Always been a firm believer in what goes around comes around.

Quiddy, I've actually had pretty good dealings with the Dead Bears in the last few years.... as opposed to the couriers charging Broker fees on non existent customs checks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All, Sorry for the delay for the final round of prizes, I havent been able to contact Leading Edge decals so instead I will pull a sheet out of my own collection instead, itll either be the 1/48 441 Sqn Special CF-104 or the 1/48 439 Sqn CF-18 Tigermeet. Ill decide which one over the weekend. And now that the Canada Post work stoppage is over, we can get cracking on sending out the prizes. Have a great Canada Day All, and Happy Independence Day to our friends south of the 49th!

Gentlemen:

Thank you both for your generousity. I appreciate it. I'll let you know when the Dead Bear Society delivers.

Mike

I found the package from Sean in my mailbox the other day and sent him a message of thanks. I also posted Neo's decals to him on Monday afternoon. Hopefully Canada Post will deliver in a timely manner, backlog or not.

Mike

I found the package from Sean in my mailbox the other day and sent him a message of thanks.

Glad to hear the decals finally arrived Mike and hopefully they'll be of some use.

I've got a few messages that the packages are slowly but surely arriving at their destinations -sorry I haven't replied to any of them.

Cheers,

Sean