Also, I have an "Upgraded" limited edition of the Marivox base kit with added photoetch and an extra decal sheet:

105729-b.jpg

It does look rough around the edges, but AFAIK it's the only game in town.

HTH,

Andre

I know of only one person who's built the kit. He said it felt like it was tooled by about four different people, none of whom had ever spoken to each other - nothing fit well, everything had to be massaged or beaten into submission. It turned into a really nice looking model, but I gather it was NOT fun. Shame, 'cause it's such a cool little aeroplane.

I sometimes see this fantastic plane train here in norway...is there ANY kit of this plane at all??

FO

There is also the Pegasus low-pressure injection mold as well. Boxes of them at Telford a couple years ago.

Tony

I know of only one person who's built the kit. He said it felt like it was tooled by about four different people, none of whom had ever spoken to each other - nothing fit well, everything had to be massaged or beaten into submission. It turned into a really nice looking model, but I gather it was NOT fun. Shame, 'cause it's such a cool little aeroplane.

I must say it really isn't all that horrible as that.

Sure it isn't Tamygawa but I think the trick is to get all the high-tech kits out of your mind and just work with what you've got.

It does look like it was engineered by a drunk but there's a reason for that.

From the updated Marivox kit you can build a Sk60A Trainer, a Sk60B Attack aircraft, a Sk60C Reconnaissance aircraft, a Sk60D people transporter (4 simple non-ejecting seats), a Austrian Saab 105Ö and a Saab 105XT Demonstrator.

The Swedish SAABs all have different noses and the Austrian has a complete different rear fuselage and engines.

Trying to cram all that in a little box does make it a bit confusing.

The comment about the canopy is spot on.

It fits well but is not clear and polishing will not solve it.

Here's some pics of mine "resting".

I will finish it but I decided to give it a little holiday :whistle:

Completely lost one of the main undercarriage legs so apart from getting the thing together I also have to resort to rebuilding complete parts :bandhead2:

I did completely rescribe it, a very good plan is included in the kit.

Heller Mirage III rebuilt to Mirage 5BA (also "resting") for size comparison:

If you see it somewhere, just go for it and have some fun !

STA60040-1.jpg

STA60039-1.jpg

STA60037-1.jpg

STA60036-1.jpg

STA60035.jpg

STA60034-1.jpg

STA60021-1.jpg

STA60023-1.jpg

STA60025-1.jpg

STA60042-1.jpg