13th Country operting Phantoms?

Phabulous Phantoms never go away they just find a new AF to go serve with.

I saw this India's decision in the sidebar and with a recent report about what Pakistans Vipers did to the RAF's Typhoons New Delhi may want to rethink that choice..I've a feeling there is more to that than what's being said.

Edited by Angels49

I'd love to see them do a deal just like they did with the MiG-29's with Poland.

Better than seeing these still capable machines cut up for scrap like many of the F-4F's already retired

I saw this India's decision in the sidebar and with a recent report about what Pakistans Vipers did to the RAF's Typhoons New Delhi may want to rethink that choice..I've a feeling there is more to that than what's being said.

Hmm... Perhaps this is why Pakistan made this announcement... Knowing that the Typhoon is a finalist in India, perhaps they are fabricating something in the hopes that India doesn't select the Typhoon...

Could it be that the Typhoon really didn't lose out and that they are just saying it so they don't have to ever face it should the two sides get froggy again?

Enquiring minds want to know...