WTT: My 1/48 Hase. F-4 kits for 1/72 F-4 kits

I've been coming to the realization that building 1/48 jet kits is really just too time consuming for me and am seriously thinking about trading off my collection of Hasegawa 1/48 F-4 kits (F-4E,F-4G, F-4J, F-4EJ, RF-4E, and RF-4B) for their 1/72 counterparts. If I'm really going through with this I'd like to trade with someone who is willing to trade me 2 1/72 scale kits for one of mine 1/48 scale kits. I prefer to trade for the newer Hasegawa boxings or the Fujimi Phantoms. Okay well if this sounds like something you'd be interested in please shoot me an email at GNomad781@gmail.com Obviously I don't expect just one person to have all the kits I'm looking for and am willing to deal with several people to get what I'm looking for.

Cheers,

Tim

P.S. I will consider straight ONE for ONE trades for the following kits:

Hasegawa 1/72 F-4G Phantom II "Egypt I" (item# 00954)

Hasegawa 1/72 F-4EJ Phantom II JASDF 50th Anniversary (item# 00759)

One other option... any Hasegawa 1/72 F-4J kit & some 1/72 VF-84 decals.

Edited by Scooter Man

Man, 3 or 4 years ago I was your guy. Sadly, all my 72 scale stuff is long traded away. But around here you can get the 48 scale Hasegawa Phantom for near the same price as the 72 scale model.

Depending on the store and the decal choice sometimes a wee bit less. The Fujimi two for one is a fair deal.

But every region prices these kits a little different.