A month sooner than expected,I had some heart palpatations last week so the surgeon wanted to get the open heart done sooner than July,I'll go under the knife for the valve replacements and bypass next Wednesday early in the morning.

Soooo,I'll be off the boards for a bit after Tuesday,you guys better behave while I'm gone!

Best wishes during and after the procedure for a speedy recovery, and may the good Lord guide the surgeons hands.............as far as behaving and playing nice during your hiatus....never ya hear never... :D

Edited by Angels49

Dave

BEST WISHES and GOOD LUCK..

I am sure you will be IN good hands and have a speedy recovery....

You and your family aRe in MY thoughts and prayers for a good recovery...

Behave while you are gone... :hmmm:

:action-smiley-081: Oops you are still here....I Promise to be good !

HOLMES

Edited by HOLMES

Best of luck! Remember not to try to man up. Use the teddy bear they give you, and use the incentive spirometer! It'll get you home faster...

My brother-in-laws wife who is an RN told me EVERYTHING I was going to go thru(YIPES!)and gave the same advice Jennings,I've always hated those spirometers though!They are evil I tell ya......

Best wishes for the surgery and recovery from one who went down this same road 9 years ago. The best advice that I can give you is to do the cardiac rehab bit. It is worth every ounce of effort that you put into it.

Darwin