I'm having one heck of a time going through the list of who's still building with the GB. Could I please ask you to either reply with a smiley face, angry face, a few quick words, a joke, criticism, or by simply raising your hand if you're still taking part in this GB.

Thank you for all your help with this,

Cheers,

Mark.

Cough cough completed 4 already cough cough

Might do 1-2 more.

Cough, cough, less detailed, cough. :whistle: I keed I keed....

Seriously, just kidding with ya.

I'm bogged down with engines right now. I decided to wire 8 engines, THEN, decided to do the OTHER 8 from the other 2 forts that have been sitting unfinished for 3 years now. THEN, I've recently decided the wiring wasnt enough on it's own and have decided to add the prop governors to all 16 engines! And due to the GB being extended, I'm kicking around the idea of adding 2 more forts to my effort which means I gotta catch up the new ones, then detail up another 8 engines! :unsure:

Cough, cough, less detailed, cough. :whistle: I keed I keed....

Seriously, just kidding with ya.

I'm bogged down with engines right now. I decided to wire 8 engines, THEN, decided to do the OTHER 8 from the other 2 forts that have been sitting unfinished for 3 years now. THEN, I've recently decided the wiring wasnt enough on it's own and have decided to add the prop governors to all 16 engines! And due to the GB being extended, I'm kicking around the idea of adding 2 more forts to my effort which means I gotta catch up the new ones, then detail up another 8 engines! :unsure:

Woooooooow.

I suddenly have a nice bag of aftermarket B-17 stuff that just came available.

I'm still here and still truckin along :) been hiding in the corner peaking at everyones work, might learn how to drive me own thread and do some WIP, sort of a 'what not to do' for modellers :lol:

The extra 6months has come at the perfect time! I'm very happy :banana::banana:

• 2 weeks later...

I am also still here. Almost no modeling in the last eight weeks. My B-17B is basically ready for paint. I just read we have an extension. I appreciate having the opportunity to participate in this GB.

:cheers:

Edited by Ham
  • 2 weeks later...