Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally 2011 Pictures

Hi guys. Last weekend I went up to the Susqeuhannock Trail Performance Rally in Wellsboro, PA. My buddy and I go to this every year and work as volunteer stage marshalls. The cool part about volunteering is I get to see parts of the course that the general public isn't normally allowed to. Plus there's nobody there to get in my way of taking pictures! Anyway, I just uploaded about 200 pics from the rally to my flickr page, and I thought I would share them with you. My flickr page can be found here.

And here are a few teaser shots:

5819844518_7019ae49ed_z.jpg

5819863398_8f7348a3dd_z.jpg

5819293153_960bd6f719_z.jpg

5819763324_73351ef52d_z.jpg

Hope you like them, and maybe they'll inspire a few people to build some rally models!

-Dave

Dave

WOW !!! Those are very sharp, FABULOUS shots...I love the second one down on your thread...VERY STUNNING ...what kind of car is that one ..I can't make the badge out on the front of the car...

Looks like you had fun mashalling Eh... :whistle:

Edited by HOLMES

Thanks HOLMES. Yeah, we always have a blast working up there! Second car down is a Subaru Impreza WRX STI. I think it's an '08. It's the last of that body style before they switched to the current ones. Glad you enjoyed the pictures!

-Dave

Thanks HOLMES. Yeah, we always have a blast working up there! Second car down is a Subaru Impreza WRX STI. I think it's an '08. It's the last of that body style before they switched to the current ones. Glad you enjoyed the pictures!

-Dave

thank you Dave for the answer....Those cars are quite fast and yes I like your potos..

If you have any more from your previous marshalling days go ahead and post them :thumbsup:

HOLMES

p.s glad you are not masrshalling the 24 hr LE MANS...McNISH{ OF THE AUDI UK TEAM} crashed out in his AUDI...It was a terrifically horrific crash but no one was injured and McNISH walked away... :woot.gif:

Edited by HOLMES

A favor to ask of you guys. Rally America is doing a photo contest for this and I entered one of my photos. The contest can be found here, and I would really appreciate any votes you guys throw my way. Thanks!

-Dave

5819979710_ab165e4d51_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A favor to ask of you guys. Rally America is doing a photo contest for this and I entered one of my photos. The contest can be found here, and I would really appreciate any votes you guys throw my way. Thanks!

-Dave

5819979710_ab165e4d51_z.jpg

Sorry I was too late in voting..When I did it said that this particular voting had stopped..Hope you managed to get a lot of votes for this truly perfect action photo,

HOLMESY

Thanks Holmes,

Unfortunately voting ended a week ago Saturday. I ended up in 11th place for the second year in a row. :bandhead2: Only the top ten get considered for the final selection. Oh well. Thanks for trying anyway!

-Dave

Thanks Holmes,

Unfortunately voting ended a week ago Saturday. I ended up in 11th place for the second year in a row. :bandhead2: Only the top ten get considered for the final selection. Oh well. Thanks for trying anyway!

-Dave

Dave

For the next year you are going to have to TELL WAY in advance and keep plugging at US on ARC !

11TH place is better than nothing and it is only becasue WE failed to vote in time otherwise the photo and you could have WON hands down !

Still number ONE in MY eyes when I looked at the others..Truthfully ! :worship: