V-300 FSV of the Philippine Marines

Hi, here's my contribution of photos. This was taken in preparation of the Philippine Independence Day Celebration , where in every year a static military display is held at the Luneta Park. All the service of of the Armed Forces of the Philippines has each of their own tents and displays of photos of the service in action and in helping build our nation. The Marines would always have a V-300 and a V-150 APC on display, where spectators can climb on board and take photos and at times get a free ride.

The Philippine Marines received a total of 24 V-300 Commando, 12 each of the APC and the FSV version. This year the Philippine Marines sent the fire support version of the V-300 as one of the displays, I was able to take shots of the vehicle as it moved to its designated area. Enjoy c",)

025074985.jpg 025074987.jpg 025075010.jpg 025075014.jpg 025075015.jpg 025075023.jpg 025075027.jpg 025075047.jpg 025075048.jpg

I read lately about how China is getting aggressive of late with it neighbors in the southern part of the china sea. Vietnam has a good military but the Philippines does not. You may see the US booster that countries defences with more equipment in the next little while

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wintertiger

AWESOME additonal photos..

WOW !!! :jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping:

Thanks and thanks to everyone, just glad the pics bring smiles.

I'll be looking for some more pics I have stored in the PC. I know I took photos of the V-300 APC version equipt with a Cadillac Gage turret combo .50 cal HMG and 7.62mm MG.

In light of the Spratly issues, if we do or do not get new weapons, we will still be the same Filipinos. Smiling in the end.

Check out the news , even after a violent storm and the houses are washed away and some lose their family members, everyone still gets to smile in front of the camera c",)

Edited by Wintertiger