F-18F Super Hornet, VF-103 Jolly Roger

Janne,

despite I don't love particularly the Rhino this is without doubt one of your's best! I love the weathering and the dirt! :worship: :worship:

I noted some silvering on the flap modex:is a pics effect or you find some trouble with the decals?

:cheers: Gianni

Janne,

despite I don't love particularly the Rhino this is without doubt one of your's best! I love the weathering and the dirt! :worship: :worship:

I noted some silvering on the flap modex:is a pics effect or you find some trouble with the decals?

:cheers: Gianni

Thanx Gianni :D I did have some issues with them decals....I finally resorted to using future as decal fluid to overcome stubbornly silvering decals.

Kjempebra bygget, den er akkurat passe møkkete etter min smak :D

I've seen this jet live when it was brand new, but I suspect it's all the more dirty now. The US Navy is't exactly famues for their clean jets :P

Takk Tiger :D

Oh I bet the US NAvy keeps the aircraft clean tho the weather and sea do their work on the paint with vigour! Think it´s the ferrite paint that doesn´t like salt water....