Wolfpak June 2011 Release

Gents:

Here are the new sheets from Wolfpak Decals for June 2011.

Sheet 72-045:

F-16C of the 138th FS, 174th FW from Syracuse with two tail markings options. A-10C from the 163rd FS, Fort Wayne with the snake head on the nose.

MQ-9 of the 138th AS, 174th FW at Syaracuse. Now if only Skunkworks would release their model. Artwork sized for 1/72nd scale.

F-105G Sam Killer from Takhli, a HU-16B from the 37th RQS at Danang.

The last subject on this sheet is a F-16AM from the 730th Eskadrille of the Royal Danish Air Force. This aircraft has participated in the Odyssey Dawn operations.

Options for two U-2C's one in CIA colors and the other which was used in the initial carrier compatibility trials.

Sheet 72-046

Markings for two full F-16ADF’s from the alert detachment at Langley AFB on September 11, 2001 along with serials for the spare.

F-15C of the 131st FS at Barnes ANGB.

F-102A of either the 82nd FIS at Naha, Okinawa or 64th at Danang.

The heavy on this sheet is a E-3A from the 961st AACS at Kadena.

The price on these sheets will be $17.00. I have had price increases from the decal printer, instruction printer and shipping costs which has driven this change.

The sheets should be on sale later this month.

Looking forward to the Nats and have a treat for the 1/144 scale modelers out there.

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

sht45colorinst-2.jpg

sht46colorinst-3.jpg

Edited by Mark S.

Gents:

All Nats sheets will be on sale on the website during the convention. I won't ship sheets until I return. Will correct the instruction sheet artwork. The serial on the MQ-9 is actually 08-038 and those are both U-2C's.

Mark

Mark,

How did you handle the snake's head markings on the A-10? Is it a one piece decal or multi-piece? Looking up that jet on the internet it's been fitted with the AN/AAR-47 MAWS sensors on the wing tips and tail.

Deke

Deke,

The decals for the snake head are multi-part: You place the front one across the nose first and then the two side ones. After you do that you add the forked-tongue to the gun barrel housing.

Flush:

So far my multi-subject sheets in 48th scale haven't sold well so it would take a lot of interest to convince me to do them in 48th scale.

Gents:

Have updated the artwork for the instruction sheets and posted them. Forgot to mention that the sheet comes with a decal for the instrument panel of the A-10C.

Mark S.

Nice subject matter again Mark! Looks like another one for my collection.

Can I ask that you consider revamping your website. It is a pain having to click through 5-6 pages to get to you new stuff.

Perhaps a nav bar on the side with a link to each sheet or even a link on the home page direct to the last page where your new releases are?

:cheers:

Gents:

I will try to update my site to make it easier to go to the new sheets this weekend.

Modified the original post to include mention of the two CIA/Navy U-2C. They are both dark blue with one in standard markings and one as painted for initial carrier qualifications.

The 1/144 sheet will be placed on sale at the beginning of the Nats Convention on the website along with the other sheets. I will ship them when I return. Still working on the artwork for the 1/144 instruction sheet and when it's done I'll post it. There are 10 subjects on the sheet spread between 7 aircraft. You have multiples of three aircraft. They are all heavies.

Mark S.

The 1/144 sheet will be placed on sale at the beginning of the Nats Convention on the website along with the other sheets. I will ship them when I return. Still working on the artwork for the 1/144 instruction sheet and when it's done I'll post it. There are 10 subjects on the sheet spread between 7 aircraft. You have multiples of three aircraft. They are all heavies.

Mark S.

Wow, this sounds great Mark!! Thanks so much for listening to us 1/144 guys! Sounds like I have some bomber kits to dust off, can't wait :)

-Derek

Mat...two things..are those ND F-6's ADF versions that require a modified tail? Please also consider a Marine CH-53 helo somewhere down the road. It doesnt matter to me what unit, we just need a good set of toned down markings for the Italeri kit. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Gents:

Hasegawa is selling a two pack of 1/72 scale F-16ADF's with the correct tail configuration.

Updated the website to include an index for 1/72nd scale decals. You no longer need to go through all the pages to find the sheets you want.

Mark S.

looks nice Mark!

9-11 scrambles!!

Mercury, that F-15 is not from the 102nd FW, which scrambled on 9/11/01, but the other Mass ANG unit, the 104th FW, which inherited the mission and F-15s with BRAC 2005

scratch that - the ND F-16s did -sorry for the confusion and thanks Mark for pointing that out

Edited by Ken Middleton

Intriguing, can't wait! Thanks in advance for the 1/144 love!

It's also nice to have something for the E-3 in 1/72.

Jonah

Edited by Gator52

Gents:

Hasegawa is selling a two pack of 1/72 scale F-16ADF's with the correct tail configuration.

Updated the website to include an index for 1/72nd scale decals. You no longer need to go through all the pages to find the sheets you want.

Mark S.

Is this the F-16 ADF two pack to which you are refering? Hasegawa 0913 F-16A ADF "Italian Air Force Special Combo"

Clicky

:worship:

It looks good. Thanks