Anyone able to print decals for Firetruck?

One of the non-aircraft models I've got waiting to be build someday is the 1/24 Trumpeter American LaFrance firetruck which, together with my 1/24 Revell Chevrolet Caprices, is going to be in a diorama.

I haven't been able to locate any Dallas Fire department decals so far (on ebay or elsewhere), would anyone be willing and able to make those?

I understand from reading the forums, some folks make their own decals. I wouldnt know how to, so if anyone could possibly assist?

Thanks

René

One of the non-aircraft models I've got waiting to be build someday is the 1/24 Trumpeter American LaFrance firetruck which, together with my 1/24 Revell Chevrolet Caprices, is going to be in a diorama.

I haven't been able to locate any Dallas Fire department decals so far (on ebay or elsewhere), would anyone be willing and able to make those?

I understand from reading the forums, some folks make their own decals. I wouldnt know how to, so if anyone could possibly assist?

Thanks

René

Rene,

You could try Paul that used to be on Britmodeller, his site is here and he does one off sheets

http://parkes682decals.piczo.com/?g=1&cr=5

Tony

I know your frustration. I wanted to do a San Francisco engine although it would be totally inaccurate. My uncle was a SFFD Captain. All I could find were 1/64 scale from the In Quarters. Dallas Fire is listed as a future release but in 1/64 I am not sure how much real use they would be to you.I would like to buy your kit decals if you would like to sell them to me shoot me a message. MP

Hers a link to the College Park Fire site for some photos of the real truck Trumpeter used.

College Park Fire Dept

Edited by GForceSS
  • 4 months later...