Hello to everyone - both the members I remember and the new ones I haven't met yet!

I have been in a funk for a couple of years and I am starting to get the urge to build. My twins are getting old enough (6.5) that I don't have to watch them like a hawk.

I was working on a 1/32 scale hornet for a friend when I got discouraged by the sheer size of the kit. (I normally build 1/48) It's huge. I'm finally to the paint stage, so I hope to finish it this summer and get started on something for my display case.

Chris

Chris,

WELL It is nice to have you back and I for ONE look forward to your Build..1:48, 1:32 ....I love them all..

When you have finished the 1:32 HORNET, I hope you post it in the DISPLAY CABINET so that WE can have a look -see...

HAVE you staretd a WIP in the Work in progress ..if you have I will go and have a peek..HORNETS are one of MY favorites..

Anyway NICE to have you back to the Forums.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BEST WISHES :banana:

HOLMES.

Edited by HOLMES

Hey, Chris, glad to see you back...and having the urge to build again.

Nope...haven't managed to finish or start building anything yet...either. Same old; same old. :D

Thanks guys, and yeah Benjamin, I HAVE been on (and worked) a real shrimp boat.

Chris

Did I see you fishing with that British ACTOR, ROBSON GREEN in his EXTREME FISHING program when he was in TEXAS ? :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, and yeah Benjamin, I HAVE been on (and worked) a real shrimp boat.

Chris

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

mmmm,mmmm,mmmm