Starting my 1/72 scale Shuttle/Booster kit

• 3 weeks later...

When do you think these might be available? I need them pretty soon as I am almost at the that stage with my shuttle.

Hey Dutycat. Sorry i didn't reply sooner, the holidays have been really crazy. I can make them available as-is anytime but I suspect they wouldn't be as useful for anyone the way they are modeled currently. Right now they are joined as one piece with the umbilical panels so they need to be inserted from outside the shuttle. Once I get back to work and can work a little on them at lunchtimes, I can separate them and make it available. I'll let you know as soon as I do. Thanks for the interest.

Bill

Edited by niart17
  • 2 months later...

Any photos of the finished shuttle

Finished? I didn't realize completion was a goal :woot.gif: .

No, sorry I've been really busy with other things and also under the weather a bit so haven't made any progress on this build. I will get back to it though when things get "normal"

Bill

I'm guessing they're still in Beta mode while Bill tests the fit of the parts with the kit. Perhaps they will need to be tweaked a bit before they're ready for release.