CHEAP! Acad Sufa Package and F-111s FS (CONUS only for now please)

Hey guys,

Been gone for a while and busy with spring semester of college, summer classes, etc etc...

Had very little time for modeling so I'm selling off a few of these items to make room and get some money out of it - getting onto paintball more and I'm trying to upgrade my gear for that.

Sale is simple -

1. Email me what you'd like at magestic.220@gmail.com

2. I prefer Paypal as a method of payment.

3. Shipping will be thru USPS and determined once you tell me what you'd like.

On to the stuff...

Academy 1/32 F-16I Sufa - lightly started (fuselage parts cut out and test fitted, spine neatly assembled)

Wolfpack Sufa Cockpit Set - Sealed

Wolfpack Sufa Exterior Set - Sealed

Aires Sufa Wheel Bays - Sealed

Wheeliant (Aires) Sufa Tires/Wheels - Sealed

Total Value more than $150.

This goes as a package only for $160 $130 + shipping cost.

Academy 1/48 EF-111A Raven (Box Open, Parts Sealed) - $20 $15

Academy 1/48 F-111F Aardvark (Sealed) - $20 $15 $12

If you don't like my prices, send me an offer. We'll talk and work something out.

Take care,

Anthony

Edited by AnthonyWan

Wow, you're offering a great deal on that Sufa... keeps me thinking about this thread.

Rodney

Need to move these out fast...If you're still interested, I may offer you an even better deal. Let me know...:cheers:

Edited by AnthonyWan

Hey guys,

Been gone for a while and busy with spring semester of college, summer classes, etc etc...

Had very little time for modeling so I'm selling off a few of these items to make room and get some money out of it - getting onto paintball more and I'm trying to upgrade my gear for that.

Sale is simple -

1. Email me what you'd like at magestic.220@gmail.com

2. I prefer Paypal as a method of payment.

3. Shipping will be thru USPS and determined once you tell me what you'd like.

On to the stuff...

Academy 1/32 F-16I Sufa - lightly started (fuselage parts cut out and test fitted, spine neatly assembled)

Wolfpack Sufa Cockpit Set - Sealed

Wolfpack Sufa Exterior Set - Sealed

Aires Sufa Wheel Bays - Sealed

Wheeliant (Aires) Sufa Tires/Wheels - Sealed

Total Value more than $150.

This goes as a package only for $160 $130 + shipping cost.

Academy 1/48 EF-111A Raven (Box Open, Parts Sealed) - $20 $15

Academy 1/48 F-111F Aardvark (Sealed) - $20 $15 $12

If you don't like my prices, send me an offer. We'll talk and work something out.

Take care,

Anthony

Hey Anthony,

I sent you 2 different replies to 2 different addy's? Which, if either, did you get? I haven't gotten a reply yet? imtelly@izoom.net Let's get goin' here--if you want to get rid of them so bad? I'm still in Elk River, Minnesota, 55330 I even sent a reply to your old addy i had from a previous trade?

Telly

Hey Anthony,

I sent you 2 different replies to 2 different addy's? Which, if either, did you get? I haven't gotten a reply yet? imtelly@izoom.net Let's get goin' here--if you want to get rid of them so bad? I'm still in Elk River, Minnesota, 55330 I even sent a reply to your old addy i had from a previous trade?

Telly

Sorry Dave. Just replied you. Was a little overwhelmed with emails...:cheers:

• 1 month later...

Anthony, you must be busy but I would appreciate any updates on the SUFA kit! Last I heard from you was the 20th, you sent it to the wrong guy-payment on this was June 26th. Have a tracking #, etc for me? I hope it shows Monday as I am going to be gone rest of the week for IPMS Nats.