1/48 Revell B-1B Lancer, 86-0130 "Dead Reckoning"

Well well....I will not start building this girl untill my two Israeli's are finished...but the planning and shopping is ON! I got so excited that I had to start a thread about it....

I recently bought a Minicraft 1/144 BONE..it is the A version but still...I really like the lines on this plane..it is just beautiful....

So, with some money secured, I bought the big one....It is still on the way to me, but some of the after market stuff has arrived!

You cannot do anything but LOVE the Two-Bobs decals.....

twobobs1.jpg

twobobs.jpg

And SHULL24 is not disappointing with his SNIPER XR

Shullsniper.jpg

And also the AN/ALE-50 Towed decoy

an50.jpg

I have also ordered the metal undercarriage and got my sweaty hands on some resin burner-cans on E-bay....these will be here soon I guess!

it will rock!

FO

It was really helpful!!!!

Thank you.....If anyone has any reference photos that they wish to share, feel free!!

FO

Thanks then there is some photo of two boards.

With greetings from Russia.

907c4da2444et.jpg 907c4da2444et.jpg

0bc6f9f94c70t.jpg ce9e7ed9d63et.jpg

Really great pictures.... I thank you so much....they are all downloaded and saved in my "B-1B" file...

I see that Tamiya TS-48 is used, but it looks awfully dark on my 1/144 B-1....will it look better on the BIG bird??

FO

Really great pictures.... I thank you so much....they are all downloaded and saved in my "B-1B" file...

I see that Tamiya TS-48 is used, but it looks awfully dark on my 1/144 B-1....will it look better on the BIG bird??

FO

It is not necessary to gratitude.

The paint should be clarified, it seemed to me, that it is painted so as well as F-15E

Looks like a fun project. I have one in the stash I hope to build one day too..... It looks like you are going to go all out on the updates, so I thought I might suggest one more set (insert shameless plug here :) I make some resin wheels that correct the kit parts if you are interested Resin Wheels. Good luck!

Cheers,

-Doug :)

Looks like a fun project. I have one in the stash I hope to build one day too..... It looks like you are going to go all out on the updates, so I thought I might suggest one more set (insert shameless plug here :) I make some resin wheels that correct the kit parts if you are interested Resin Wheels. Good luck!

Cheers,

-Doug :)

I think it is an honour that you visit my thread! Did not know about the tires, I will order them next week, Sir!!

Thanx alot! I hope the main kit will arrive tomorrow, cant wait to crack open the box and look at the content......

FO

And today the Kit arrived...wow...huge box... I will take some pictures of the contents if someone is interested? Also the metal gear (very solid) arrived....

There is noo instructions with the metal gear, is it just to replace similar kit parts then?

FO

• 2 weeks later...

FO

Hi BK974,

I agree with you that TS-48 is dark for US Gunship grey.

Their AS-10 is a neat alternative if you can find any.

HTH

:cheers:

• 1 month later...