A new Eduard 1/48 Mig-29 ?

Hmmm....I had a look at the instruction sheet on the Eduard site. They really are throwing a lot of goodies into the box. Expensive but nice.

Question though. One of the big gripes I have heard about the Academy boxing is that the weapons didn't look right or were out of scale. I have (and am currently building) the Eduard Mig-21MF. Admittedly, I don't know a ton about Soviet weaponry, but would any of the weapons in the '21 kit be appropriate on the '29? The Eduard weapons look pretty darn nice and if they constitute a "legal" load would look good hanging on the Fulcrum. Just a though.

Only bombs are useable. And MiG-29 almost never carries them.

If you feel confortable working with PE parts, Eduard has a PE set designed to correct the kit weapons

And they correct them how? Missile fuselages are still way way off.

what is weird, is that eduard's webpage claim : 4 attractive markings! ... next to that, there is 4 thumbnails of those markings...

but, in fact, there is 5 markings on decal sheet (and instructions)

they just did not publicize the IRIAF marking... (wich, by the way it is introduced in the instructions, shown some creativity... :blink: )

• 2 weeks later...

what is weird, is that eduard's webpage claim : 4 attractive markings! ... next to that, there is 4 thumbnails of those markings...

but, in fact, there is 5 markings on decal sheet (and instructions)

they just did not publicize the IRIAF marking... (wich, by the way it is introduced in the instructions, shown some creativity... :blink: )

Sorry for confusing you guys. The information regarding the markings have been corrected. 5 markings total in the box. ;)

Libor

$75.00 Ouch!!! I don't think there's $50 worth of after-market to make this a good deal, a seat, cockpit rear deck, chaff flair extension and decals does not total $50 in my book (well full retail in some)I'll pass.

Curt