I'm still hoping for 1/144 decals for "El Lobo II" the B-52G that was one of the bombers that flew the "Secret Squirrel missions during Desert Storm... She was retired to the hot, humid Florida climate at the AF Armament Museum.

I can't wait to see what you have cooked up in 1/144 scale for us Mark! Thank you.

-Derek

There will be decals for a B-52H in the SIOP scheme available beginning at the Nats.

Is there a 1/144 scale "G" model?

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Yes in 1990 Revell released the B-52G and B-52H new molds then in 1/144.The H model has been released several times since by Revell.I have 2 G's and 3 H's.Nice kits. Mark how about doing some G model decals?

Yes in 1990 Revell released the B-52G and B-52H new molds then in 1/144.The H model has been released several times since by Revell.I have 2 G's and 3 H's.Nice kits. Mark how about doing some G model decals?

The "G" kit was also re-popped by ACE a few years ago in case you can't find the Revell boxing.

-Derek

One thing to note about the Revell G kit is that it has the SALT wingroot modifications. A non-SALT G could be built by swapping around parts with the H to get the standard wing root.

Looking forward to seeing what you've got in 1/144 Mark!

Jonah