Hi group,

The upgrade Hasegawa 747/Shuttle kit decal sheet is up on Ebay right now.

This is redo of the kit decal sheet. This new sheet includes the mission markings, mounting doublers panels, American logo and the yellow NASA tail band for N905NA. Also has printed windows on the stripes. The American titles are a special printing. When applied on the natural metal they are seen darker or lighter than the natural metal base depending on what viewing or light angle. Really cool, works like the real thing.

Thanks go out to Tony Landis for all his photo work helping out with this sheet!

Tim

http://shop.ebay.com/one911fan/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

A redo on the current schemes coming soon. The kit's blue stripe is too short. Will have printed windows also.

Edited by Tim Bradley

Thanks Tim,

They look great.

When did the SCA get repainted? Reason I ask is, if we use the sheet mentioned above with the faded American titles, what shuttles did it carry in this scheme? Apart from Enterprise during the testing.

Thanks

Tony

SCA #905 was repainted in May 1983 which means you can use Enterprise, Columbia (up to STS-12/41D), Challenger and the delivery flight of Discovery. It was repainted prior to the delivery of Atlantis.

Tony

Edited by X-Plane Fan

Look at Tony Landis's poster of the aircraft, shows all the dates.

Here's what I got from Tony yesterday, " I heard that SCA #905 will be heading to the paint shop later this year. They want it to look nice when they start making museum deliveries. I'm still trying to convince them to add all the ferry flight mission markings. We'll see...."

Tim