We lose another great small resin...

company. Dont know if this has been posted here yet, but here goes....from Shawn Hull, www.shull24.com

Closing shop :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

I’m closing up shop. Sorry for the short notice. Don’t know when or if I will reopen. Got other things I got to take care of at the moment, and I just can’t run the business right now.

I’m going to try and get as many paid orders out the door as I can, but if I can’t, I’ll refund your money.

Hate to do this to you guys, you guys have been the best customers, and I still am in awe over the success I have had. But I’ve just lost the will to do this right now, and am stepping away from it all for the time being. I’m probably not going to be logging on or checking e-mail or anything. So if you don’t hear from me, please don’t be offended.

Shawn Hull

Gonna miss his modern jet stuff, thats for sure!!'

Sorry if this is old news,

Jack aka BUGFAN

-a real shame......

I just hope things are ok for Shawn ?

I don't know the whole story, but his wife is on a year-long deployment (USAF) and he's playing Mister Mom for a year to two young daughters. I know taht has a lot to do with it. I just hope that it does not run much deeper than that and when his wife comes home, he can open up again. His products are among the best and most accurate out there, and in some cases, are irreplaceable.

Aaron

Resin 101, if you see it, want it, or need it....buy it! Never know when you'll ever get the chance again.

Man, isn't this absolutely true! I was browsing his catalog a couple of weeks ago getting ready to order something I really needed but got sidetracked. Went in yesterday to actually order and the site is closed! Darn it! His stuff were some of the best out there so I am very sorry to see it go. I wish Shawn the best and do hope he can reopen some day.

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

Just got my order from Shaun.

He writes "I've had some problems this summer and yours is the last order to ship before I shut down. -thanks Shawn"

-just thought I'd share.........

here's hoping, the world will turn differently for him in the near future.

Excellent A-10 correction sets quality and accuracy. Great service as well. Did notice it may be a time away from the business. Irregardless life and family comes first and pray that all is well with Shawn.

Chuck

Fly Navy