Numba 49!

IMG_0132.jpg

Ive been wanting to put a frame around one of the nose arts for several years, (nose "art"), but the right art hasn't come along, or I couldn't generate interest in the idea. A few weeks ago acft 104's crew chief contacted me and gave me the art that he wanted on the jet, so when I pitched the frame idea, they didn't jump on it, but they did like the idea of being radically different than the other nose arts that are out there.

I'm sure that I'll get a love it or hate it response from the maintainers. I don't think that I've ever seen a picture frame around any nose art from any period in history. Not that I'm that original, I just have never seen it.

28th Bomb Wing patch

IMG_0157.jpg

37th Maintenance Sq patch

IMG_0137.jpg

Every other jets name is painted pretty large- Not this time!

IMG_0144.jpg

HAD to hang it with a bent nail

IMG_0129.jpg

Steve

Stev

This is AWESOME ....GREAT art work..neat IDEA...COOL !!!!

I think it is PERFECT... :worship:

WELL DONE,The detail is IMPRESSIVE and I am sure it will catch on as others see it as something different as you say..

HOLMES :salute:

Steve, beautiful work and quite a nice idea for the framed nose art ! :thumbsup2:

Although, nailing it into the skin of the B1 like that can't be to good for the jet ... :OMG-OMG:

Gregg

• 2 weeks later...