My apologies to all of you who have been waiting... And to Alexander for not getting his lovely parts out sooner.

The good news is that I finally started the instructions! I was making good progress and got interrupted but will be working on them again and hopefully finishing them soon.

No estimated release date but I'll be bumping this thread as soon as I it's ready.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought the exterior set recently not knowing you were developing an interior until I read this thread. Been surfing the net for one, but there are none to be had. Glad you're tackling this on too! My OH-58 project has been put on the back burner till you have the time to release the interior too. Meanwhile back to Star Trek and remastering the 41" Excelsior. ;-)

Tracy

Edited by Vidar 710
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Anything new on the Kiowa Interior set?

Ditto.

I am about to do a OH-58D and I bought your detail set for the Kiowa, but I kept hearing that you were bringing out a interior set for the

helicopter. I am just wondering if there is any word on it yet.

Richard

• 1 month later...

Would love to hear news on this as well. Recently picked up an OH-58 kit, and looking at starting it soon. Got the money to spend on the exterior set, and would love to see an interior as well.

• 4 years later...

I know this has been a long time since this thread has been commented on, but I have an OH-58 that has been yearning for an AM interior set to go with the exterior set that you released. Is there some glimmer of hope that the interior set will be released, or has this been cancelled? (PLease, oh please say that this will be released eventually. I have been waiting years for it to start my model.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2020 at 11:00 PM, Cameron Lynch said:

Better yet, when are you going to downscale this to work with my 1/48 Italeri Kiowa?  Come on, I can dream can't I?

Surely that would be good for business .👍

• 1 month later...
On 4/30/2020 at 6:55 AM, scotthldr said:

Surely that would be good for business .👍

I would buy that also!  Sadly I dont think anything will be coming of this as Zacto hasnt replied in this thread since May of 2014

On 2/11/2020 at 4:00 PM, Cameron Lynch said:

Come on, I can dream can't I?

On 2/11/2020 at 4:00 PM, Cameron Lynch said:

Better yet, when are you going to downscale this to work with my 1/48 Italeri Kiowa?

Sorry, no plans to downscale this.

:cheers:

• 1 year later...

With the re-release of the 1/35 Kiowa by both Academy and ROG, it might be a good time to resurrect this thread. I know that you have had a lot going on, but are there still plans to release the interior set? I really need one for my OH-58D.

Thanks,

A T Lee