FWIW,

I clicked on a link to a you tube video, and it came up black, right after that, I got a warning from my Microsoft Security Essentials saying a Java based exploit was trying to activate, and shut it down cold. I am wondering if someone hacked the entire youtube site and tried to send out the exploit?

It could be a setting in your computer.

It happened to me, I had a separate user set up for my son,on his side of the computer it worked fine, on my side it would not run.

I forgot exactly what I did to fix it, but it was in the controls within the computer.

Curt

I'm not sure what happened and where fault lies.....I do know that IT'S FIXED!!! vid's are operational again!!... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cccccccccccc'yaaaaaaa!!! B) :D

Edited by Angels49

Your LUCKY RASCAL Clif... :blink:

It won't work for ME but there is nothing of real interest on Youtube

that I want to see so I am not Missing anything I guess !

:wave:

:lol: Of all the things I've been called in my 60+ years, some flattering and some objectionable..the term "lucky rascal" was never one of them....well till now it wasn't. AAMOF just the opposite of luck was often the case.

:rofl:

:lol: Of all the things I've been called in my 60+ years, some flattering and some objectionable..the term "lucky rascal" was never one of them....well till now it wasn't. AAMOF just the opposite of luck was often the case.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HOLMES :wave: