F-16 block 52 small mouth?

hi all, I'm thinking of building a F-16 block 52 from Tamiya kit, but it seems like there is only the thunderbirds kit is for the 52, but it's more expensive, and I think there is no HARM missiles in this kit and I don't want to build the thnderbirds either, There is a kit for block 50 BTW, but I think I'm gonna need a small mouth set (is there a option in this kit?)

so, is there anyone out there have a small mouth from Tamiya available?, like from building a kit with both option?

thanks

The aggressors kit comes with both intakes and exhausts. I built mine with the big mouth/GE, so if you need the small/Pratt, I'd be happy to swap you for a big intake/GE exhaust.

you can PM me, or e-mail at kozlok1 "at sign" hotmail "dot" com

I have some HARMS from my Hasegawa kits you can have as well.

There's a bunch of intakes in the works...they should be out soon.

But remember you'll also need the PW engine as mentioned by Kozloc (the "2" IN THE bLK # 42/52 DESIGNATES the NSI/PW COMBO), I'd take him up on the offer, it's exactly what you need.

The 1/48 Aggressor kit is the jewel as it has all options from Blk 30 to 50/52, but you will not get specific weapons.

Curt