Gloster Gladiator, Revell/Matchbox, 1/72

Nicely done, sir! My apologies as well on not getting it added to the gallery promptly. I've been trying to check in a little more here as of late but still hit and miss as far as time I can devote to plastic these days!

Thank you for the kind words, Gentlemen. I stand by my statement, however, and put this one in the 'going to do better next time, dammit' file. Of course I also stand by the statement this is a good little kit I would have no hesitation building again. It does need a little work, the motor and cowling particularly, and the canopy (I am very pleased I could manage a modification of a canopy successfully), but it certainly scores in the cheap and cheerful and available categories.

And to our esteemed moderators: no need to apologize,I should have sent you a note. Thanks for setting this thing up.

Edited by Old Man
  • 1 month later...

Good job on the camo Gladiator mate.

I agree with your comments on the Airfix Gladiator and the Revell Matchbox kit. The Revell one is the better and I have one in my stash to do. In fact, I may be tempted to make up a silver one for this GB.

Well done again.

Deacon

Good job on the camo Gladiator mate.

I agree with your comments on the Airfix Gladiator and the Revell Matchbox kit. The Revell one is the better and I have one in my stash to do. In fact, I may be tempted to make up a silver one for this GB.

Well done again.

Deacon

Thank you,Sir.

I hope you do enter a 'silver wings' Gladiator here. I hope to be able to manage building one of my Heller Gladiators in such a scheme for this group build, though it will be a close run thing to get done by New Years, with the other builds in hand.