P-51 Mustang Group Build banners.

We've had a few requests for group build banners in the P-51 Mustang GB. I personally don't have much in the way of skills in creating such a thing in Photoshop or similar software. Is there anybody that can help with this?

How do you post banners? Use signature then Photobucket

or pictures off computer"my pictures"?---thanks---John

If you mean how do you upload banners on the internet, you can use Photobucket or other providers (I use Flickr as they don't delete older pictures). You'll need to register with one. Once you're registered, you can upload pictures from your computer (you'll be asked to browse for the files on your hard drive) onto the servers.

For using a banner in your signature, right-click on the image, select "Copy image URL", then go to My Settings, and in the Profile tab. In "change signature", click on the "Insert image", paste the image URL in the popup window and press Enter.

Edited by Bonehammer73

Guys, Dave Hill above actually did five really nice banners. SBARC told me that the recommended signature file for ARC was 700x150 and all of Dave's fell above these settings. Dave, would you mind if I asked you to please post those banner files you sent me here so the guys can check them out and I guess maybe someone here can figure out if they can resize the files to fit within the standard ARC size limits as set by Steve.

Dave,

I took the liberty of resizing them directly from the forums... hope you don't mind:

5946074264_9f64dc6dc1.jpg

5946074260_29e8cdfa5f.jpg

5946074252_fa6d3ff795.jpg

5946074250_e271b00453.jpg

5946074248_1fa7ee4631.jpg

I'll try to do one more in "WWII poster style", then I'm off. Dave's banners are a treat, and what with his and mine, I think there's something for everybody!