AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH....!!!

Was working on my model when I accidentally spilled future on my table, some parts...and onto my pants and shirt. Wasn't wearing any undergarments, so the future went through my thin-material pants onto the privates. Went into emergency mode, went for a shower, washed the affected body parts with soap and water. Is there anything else I should do? Is future poisonous or what? This has gotta be the worst spill. Ever.

Lim

You are going to be fine, don't worry, Future isn't toxic in touch with skin...

Few years ago, a friend of mine accidentally "mixed" the bottles, one was full of water and other with paint thinner. He drank paint thinner ( 1-2 sips ) but he was OK! :D

Per the label, ammonia removes future. Scrub the affected areas vigorously with full strength ammonia and report back to us.

somebody might accuse you of being a mass-hole with a statement like that, not me though...cause i'm laughing

Hope all ends well with the future spill..HOwever I think my dad can top it! He took a bottle of Tenax right down below the belt..A brand new full bottle...Even though I was only 5 at the time..I remember that scream! :jaw-dropping:

LMAO!!!!! The jokes were too funny. Thanks for the laughs. Sorry it was at your expence jiawei_91.

OK...so reading this thread, yeah, I haven't LOL'd this hard in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. But I am glad everything turned out OK for ya, jiawei_91.

No problems guys. :cheers: